Best Video editing software for PC?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the easiest yet effective? I want to be able to also include still shots of JPEGs and do pseudo-art house black and white etc.. all off Digital Video footage. Also, does it support WIN98? Adobe Audition didn't and I'm not switching to XP for two programs.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got Roxio Easy Media Center 7 which I use to peice together vid clips to burn to DVD. Works fine for me. There is another program that som eof my co-workers use--but the name escapes me at the moment.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Dr. Dilznick said:
What is the easiest yet effective? I want to be able to also include still shots of JPEGs and do pseudo-art house black and white etc.. all off Digital Video footage. Also, does it support WIN98? Adobe Audition didn't and I'm not switching to XP for two programs.

This is really a PC vs Mac question. The reality is that most music studio and video software for the PC is crap. Mac's still rule in this case, with Final Cut Pro being the tool of choice for most independent filmmakers and Protools for the sweetening.

I know this doesn't help your situation, but if you get dead serious about you craft, you'll eventually have to switch over to a Mac.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ULead makes some powerful applications, but theyre kinda funky to use.

Ive got ULEAD loaded on both towers that Im selling, and it does work.

There are better programs out there.

Whats your Price range?
C