Best VPL you ever saw

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's the best and biggest VPL (visible penis line) you ever saw in real life?

Try to describe it in detail. What kind of man had it? How long and thick did it look? What kind of pants or shorts did the guy have on?

Did the guy seem to know that he was showing the outline of his goodies?
Did it seem like he wanted to show it off?

I dig going commando myself and showing off my big tool. I also like to see other men who are doing the same thing.

As always, pictures related to this topic would be appreciated! :smile:

Thanks!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine had invited me to attend a party at his father's house with him. It was held outside in the early evening, warm and comfortable weather, and everyone was dressed casually. My friend's father had on linen pants with a hint of a nice cock underneath but as the night grew on, so did what he was hiding underneath. Under the dim outside lighting, I could make out a somewhat large cock with considerable thickness.

Reactions: MoveToThis

jacnjoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had this hot math teacher in 6th & 7th grade, really athletic, with a deep voice, he would always wear those thin khaki dress pants commando, his cock poked out and up so it was really obvious, I would sit in the front row with a boner all during class. All the guys would talk about his cock during PE, he was also a coach and would freeball in
loose basketball shorts, OMG his big dick would bounce around, they always thought he had a hard on but his dick was just really big, I loved those two classes!

Reactions: cockmonkey

jacnjoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was about 12 I was at this westerntown carnival place in AZ, I saw this guy walking around in light blue jogging sweats, must have had no underwear on because his dick was sticking straight out, full on boner, his girlfriend was walking in front of him trying to hide it, him and his friends were just laughing. That memory fueled many of my early Jack off sessions!

Reactions: cockmonkey

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I worked at an equipment rental business and one day a good-looking guy, early 30's, blonde, about 5' 8", a bit short, came in to rent an auto repair tool. He was wearing light-weight tan coveralls and, as he walked from the front door to the desk, I could see his long thick cock flopping around down one pant leg. Clearly, he was freeballing as it hung freely almost halfway to the knee. He didn't seem to notice that my eyes were glued on it as I got his tool, filled out the rental form and took his money. For the rest of the workday, I could not get the image of this guy's huge softie flopping around under that light fabric out of my mind. Then, shortly before closing, I realized I was not working the next day when he was due to return the tool and therefore would miss seeing his big floppy dick again. So, I called him up and told him that if he brought the tool back before closing, he'd only be charged half. He thanked me for the info and rushed over before closing time to return it, still wearing the same coveralls and giving me one more chance to take in that big hanging softie flopping around under his coveralls. This time, he seemed to notice that I was overly interested in him for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: xjb

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i use to eat lunch in this place a lot of ups drivers use to stop in. There was on young guy who's thang ran way down his pants leg. He was early twenties and i think he knew exactly what he was doing , he had to be commando because you know big brown and thier short pant uniforms. Glad you brought it up.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just saw a guy at work (construction site) who was showing big time. I was a little surprised because I never noticed him being that obvious before. It was hard not to notice it hanging down in his jeans. For a minute I caught myself checking him out and at the same moment he saw me, so we just smiled at each other as if to say "yep, that's a big dick". And you think you know people!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I passed a guy in Germany once and he was wearing light linen pants and his cock was swinging around way down his pant leg... I had to double back to take a second look. I almost felt like I was on candid camera. Best I could tell, it was for real and he for sure knew what he was doing.
On my fourth double back to look is when he realized what i was doing.

D

deleted3782

I was walking along the Grand Rounds trail along the Mississippi River in Minneapolis last week. It was about 90 degrees and everyone outside was soaked. A guy comes up the trail off the Stone Arch Bridge (a spur of the trail that crosses the river) in flimsy basketball shorts, shirtless. His dick is flopping around like crazy inside his shorts, so obviously too hot for anything underneath. He ran by...I couldn't help but look...I probably came across like a complete perv dork...but oh well. It took me a couple of minutes to reel my tongue back in.

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best vpl I've ever seen was on one of my friends. He is short, but has a really athletic and toned body. Anyways, like a month ago I was at his house and he had just jumped out of the shower, and threw some mesh shorts on. He mustn't have been wearing any boxers because I could see his dick flopping around like crazy, and he was still a little wet from the shower, so they kind of clung to his body. I could see the whole outline of his dick and his pronounced head, and it was easily 5" soft. Probably the biggest vpl I've ever seen, and he actually walked by me and it brushed up against my thigh... He had to of known how obvious his huge dick flopping around was -- and that I was staring!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, guys, for these great experiences of BIG and hot VPLs.

My best "sighting" was this one--and it's absolutely true.

I was walking in the mall one afternoon, and I saw a hot guy coming toward me. He was about in his early 20's, nice body, handsome with longish hair, and also wore the tightest Levi jeans I've ever seen on a person. Of course, I had to quickly check out his crotch as he got nearer to me. When I glanced down, I almost fainted! He had a very long bulge going down his left pant leg and stopping only about 2" above his knee! It wasn't very thick, but it certainly was long! I got bold enough to stop him and ask him a question--just to get a chance to talk to him.
"Excuse me. I really like those jeans you're wearing. Where did you get them?"
He smiled slightly and said calmly, "Is it the jeans you're interested in or what's in them?" Then he turned and walked on, still smiling.

I shall always remember that brief but HOT encounter!!

Anyone got any more of these VPL sightings? I really love them!

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
great thread -

walking in mall - saw this really hot mid-aged man with a basket U can't believe -
saw me looking - went into bathroom - and took out this, at least 10" UC rope - that grew at least another inch - enjoyed being watched - and then someone else came in the room -

Oh well, the story of my life - another missed opportunity!!!! lol

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was on a walking in front of the Plaza Hotel in NYC in summertime and a handsome older European looking gentleman was coming toward me in a perfectly tailored, light grey business suit. His whole outfit was obviously very expensive and then I noticed that each time he would take a step, his ENORMOUS cock and balls would make almost a perfect imprint in the thin fabric of his suit pants. It was completely mesmerizing. He was not aware that I was looking at him. He was walking very slowly and seemed to be admiring the architecture of the buildings. He would walk a few steps and then stop, looking up etc. Then he would continue on for a bit and stop again. I shadowed him for a long while but regret that I never had the nerve to approach him. His cock was just a few inches above his knee and his ballsac was also prominent. I have often jerked off thinking of that hot hot man. Boy, would I have liked ot be the tailor who fitted those trousers!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very hot sighting, rebinnyc! Thanks for sharing it!

I also have seen MANY very huge, distinct VPL's in the pants of many sexy, hot men--and yet have been too afraid to approach the guy and strike up a conversation.

I keep promising myself, "Maybe next time!" :smile:

I guess NYC is full of a lot of hot men showing off their VPL's to the delight of others. You're lucky to live there or near there.

Would love to hear about some more VPL sightings that you've had!

karl123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just walking up the street to my house, and here comes a cute man, wearing loose fitting white trousers, and every time he stepped forward with his left leg, his huge hard cock flopped about 3 inches out. I was so surprised, I know it showed on my face, we just smiled and I kept starring at his huge cock jumping around. He was putting on a show and proud of it. Another time a guy in K-Mart of all places, had on skin tight jeans and had a great big bulge - everything cock and balls all smashed down his left pants leg, what a show, but he had a mean look on his face so I didn't stare too much

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have the nerve to walk down the street looking like I do in my Avatar. But damn it would be fun. I did go to a Fantasy video store like that and got loads of looks from the guys.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In real life, I saw several penises; most of them are of average sizes. As far as I can remember, I met two or three well-hung guys sleeping soundly that they did not even know that I gave them hand job. I love those sleeping guys with well-hung dicks. By the way, they are all Southeast Asians. Ummm......yummy !!!

creamybrn

Experimental Member
Media
i use to eat lunch in this place a lot of ups drivers use to stop in. There was on young guy who's thang ran way down his pants leg. He was early twenties and i think he knew exactly what he was doing , he had to be commando because you know big brown and thier short pant uniforms. Glad you brought it up.

I thought I was the only one with the UPS sightings!:wink: My former UPS guy doesn't wear underwear under his uniform and his dick was very nice & visible. I got to the point of ordering things 1-at-a-time for my job just so I could see him. He caught me looking one day, and he just smiled. After that, I think he even started "fluffing" it up before he came in our building because it would be hard enough to clearly make out the thick shaft and mushroom head. Since we've moved to our new location, we're no longer on his route.:frown1: The new guy is pretty good-looking but no VPL at all. He wears underwear...BRIEFS! :damnit1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex free-balled, when wearing jeans his prominent shaft and uncut glans made a nice print, also in shorts. Other than him and one FB with a big softy that created a lovely bulge, I'm still waiting for someone to show me the fantasticness IRL...