best way bigger

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just started doing it to reach over 10" by the end of the year ... surprised that it seems to be working ... long hand hled streches in the morning (15-20 mins) ... jelqing in the shower -- 200-500 strokes (light day & long day) ... bandage stretch for about two hours before bed

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of that shit is just a money scheme so that Thunder can make a living sitting on his ass.

If you don't pump, it won't grow!!!!

Ever notice that Thunder's disciples NEVER have any pics showing their progress?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you have to buy something to get access, can't you place it in LPSG or mail it

upper right should be appearing Enter Salon (YOU MAY HAVE TO MOVE YOUR CURSOR AROUND THE "BLOCK" LINK)click on that, and it should let you in, free of charge ...

if that doesn't work, try a google search using "Salon" "Size matters"

if that still doesn't work, PM me, I'll email the text file ... would post, but it's three pages long

has links to subject related sites, including Thunder's

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Pumping, jelqing and stretching have all contributed to my gains
Same here.
All of that shit is just a money scheme so that Thunder can make a living sitting on his ass.

Ever notice that Thunder's disciples NEVER have any pics showing their progress?
Oh, really? And just how does that happen, since Thunder's is a free site? It costs nothing to join and have complete access to the site, and Thunder is not selling anything. No pills, no devices... nothing. No one pays a dime there unless they choose to contribute to support the site.

And that's not true about the progress pictures, either. There is an entire subforum for members' progress pictures, and it is far from empty.

Check it out for yourself, razzlelpsg, and form your own opinion. Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well ‘o’ ye who talks out of arse, I concur with the informed Lampwick on this. There is pictorial evidence around, if you search for it. However, sceptics, such as yourself will be in denial, even with that; so what’s the point?

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried the Jes-extender along with manual PE routines and I have gone from being 6 x 5 to a size of 7.5 x 5.5 in a period of around 2 years. Any other guys out there who has tried this product and had results?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tried the Jes-extender along with manual PE routines and I have gone from being 6 x 5 to a size of 7.5 x 5.5 in a period of around 2 years. Any other guys out there who has tried this product and had results?
Interesting 3some. May I ask how you applied your jes and what was your routine?

austin2424

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i found that if u start pe b4 u completely stop growin like 14 or 15 then it will do alot bettr and if u do it into adulthood then u will eventually becom much much bigger

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i found that if u start pe b4 u completely stop growin like 14 or 15 then it will do alot bettr and if u do it into adulthood then u will eventually becom much much bigger

So how exactly did you reach your findings? Did you first of all not PE when you were 14 or 15 (or is that 14 and 15?) and then go back to before you were 14and/or 15 to start practising, or was it vice versa? Or did you practice with a group of willing participants in that age range?

I know you may be well intentioned and are entering into the spirit of things, but comments like these only serve to reinforce the beliefs of doubters who think the rest of us PE’ers are mad. Please, please, please! Read before posting, if only for your own credibility. It might even help you to write in proper English; you cold be confusing your self with all that gibberish