Best way for a guy to hint he's well endowed

itsbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Allright, so I am very well endowed. However, it is frustrating when girls I work with or some girls I know, etc. really have no idea that I am packing. It is always surprising too because I am 5'11, 155 pounds. What is the best way to let a girl know that I'm huge?
Should I just say, "Hi, my name is dickzilla, how are you?" Should I just show off my erection while wearing pants sometime? (That can be embarrassing in public though) I just don't know if there is any way to reveal my attributes without being offensive.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and the only reason i say that is because ive heard so many girls talk about how a guy said he was hung, thought that it would be really big, and when it came down to it, he wasnt as big as he had been claiming, and they were disappointed. better to have sex with girls and let them spread the word.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I guess it depends on whether you want a reputation as a good one night stand or a good guy.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

It's typical isn't it... Well endowed girls just put on a tight T-shirt, and all the guys notice... If you tried the same in a pair of cycling shorts you'd get reported for carrying a concealed weapon!

My brother used to have a great T-shirt. It had the picture of a helicopter on it, and underneath it just said "Big Chopper".

He never would tell me where he bought it!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
try wearing some underwear that gives a lift to your gear there are heaps out there now (its the same as a chick wearing a pushup bra) then they will notice and I wouldnt think it was creapy.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hate to break it to you but you are just average. Not that long or wide!
Besides the last thing you want is a cock whore.(I think) After a picture of me appeared on a web site,years ago, people that I have known for years were coming on to me and people would whisper when you walk into a room. Be known for you and be happy that your healthy and at least don't have a little dick!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first rule, NEVER tell a girl you are hung or have a big dick, because you never know what they have had in the past... they could have had all guys with thick 7-8 inchers, then you go off talkin the shit about how "huge" your dick is , callin yourself cockzilla *lol, and then you whip that out, no offense , they might be a little dissapointed, expecting a huge 9 incher the way you described it... sorry, your dick looks like it is above average in lentgh, but nothing to call "dickzilla" or whatever you said

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate to break it to you but you are just average. Not that long or wide!
Besides the last thing you want is a cock whore.(I think) After a picture of me appeared on a web site,years ago, people that I have known for years were coming on to me and people would whisper when you walk into a room. Be known for you and be happy that your healthy and at least don't have a little dick!

before you go puttin everyone down like i see you do in every thread... why dont you post some pics of your own dick ?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well let me see, Mr. Happy wears a T-shirt!Don't know if it's tight but it certainly exposeshis assets nicely! LOLMaybe you should just get yourself a nice t-shirtand heck if you become erect under it there will be no confusion as to how hung you are or not!

marino316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is a picture of the front of a t-shirt that I recieved as a gift from a friend.
marino3161pics

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
before you go puttin everyone down like i see you do in every thread... why dont you post some pics of your own dick ?

I was putting him down? I think I was asking him to change his perspective. As far as posting my pic, I think I answered that in my prior post.
BTW you look fat and have red hair!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh , that fabricated story? thats your excuse for not having pics? lol
if your worried about people knowin its you....take one of just your dick...? right now your avatar shows your tatto and whole body, thats a pretty easy way to tell who someone is... another troll huh?
i have lots of pics of my dick up.... i see absolutely no way for someone that knows me, to know its me...unless its a girl whos seen my dick before ..

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh , that fabricated story? thats your excuse for not having pics? lol
if your worried about people knowin its you....take one of just your dick...? right now your avatar shows your tatto and whole body, thats a pretty easy way to tell who someone is... another troll huh?
i have lots of pics of my dick up.... i see absolutely no way for someone that knows me, to know its me...unless its a girl whos seen my dick before ..

Your dick is one and a million I will never forget it.:tongue:
The problem is I have posted pic with face before and had to jump thru hoops to get it taken down.(not on LPSG). Plus it caused me alot of trouble and almost a marrage.
I have never said I was the answer to a size queens prayer either.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Allright, so I am very well endowed. However, it is frustrating when girls I work with or some girls I know, etc. really have no idea that I am packing. It is always surprising too because I am 5'11, 155 pounds. What is the best way to let a girl know that I'm huge?
Should I just say, "Hi, my name is dickzilla, how are you?" Should I just show off my erection while wearing pants sometime? (That can be embarrassing in public though) I just don't know if there is any way to reveal my attributes without being offensive.

you don't need to brag or hint to anyone. if you know your cock is big, you shouldn't be concerned about what others think. your post makes me wonder what happened to the element of surprise?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
If size is really an issue to them, and they find you attractive in the least, they'll crotch watch even when you don't notice it. I don't know what it is, but women are generally able to check out packages a lot more discretely than men check out boobs. You do anything that even slightly shows your size -- twist a certain way, adjust your pants, you probably won't even realize you're doing it -- they'll see it.
If they're not looking, size isn't that high on their list of important qualities in a sex partner. So if you have to drop none-too-subtle hints to let them know, you're only going to push them away as a self-absorbed braggart. You may not be one, but that's the message you're going to send them.
Recap, if they want to know, they'll find out without your help. If they haven't already found out for themselves, either they don't care much about size or they don't think of you that way.
I'm going to guess that these are women around your age, so size isn't going to be that high of a concern. An attraction factor, maybe, but not what they look for when seeking out a date. They might actually be looking for someone they can enjoy time with outside of the bedroom. Someone they can brag about to their friends, talking about the date rather than the aftermath.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dont buy your story for one min,thats all it is, a story, sorry. enjoy though,.

I have also never kept it a secret that the avatar picure was taken in '96 or '98 and that I am now about 40 lbs in the plus. On the bright side I did have a personal trainer come on to me today a sporting goods store. The bf replied "wow,still some chubby chasers out there". Bite me anyway!