Best way for a guy to hint he's well endowed

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how about dropping those forty?:biggrin1:
I got that trainers card and stopped at Golds on the way home!
This all started with me going out to Ollies today to get an eliptical machine! Great buy 999.99 but it weighed about a thousand pounds and I could not get it thru my door.(nautilus) The guy at golds said it was worth 5000.00. I met the trainer at dicks as I was trying to find a smaller one.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find it amusing that people who belong to a site devoted to large dicks post replies suggesting that it's shallow or childish to be concerned with size. It seems pretty normal if some guy is well-endowed he would like for others to know.

The point is, is that he is not! In case you are curious.
Thats why there is a site. So he can learn how to show the bon ton with style and class. Instead of a tacky little idiot.(shit there I go again)

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to be surprised... I always expect a man to be normal, and when he whips out a normal sized cock, and then it grows huge, we both get very happy! First, me, for the surpise, and then him, for what I do with it. :)

You don't want a woman just because you have a big cock, do you?? Seems awfully, hmmm, shallow?

I'm not saying I'm not into one night stands, hell, I've done ten minute stands in the elevator -- literally. OK, I was bending over and he was standing.

It's also like another poster said, if you told me you were huge, and you were, say 7"... well, my BF is packing 9" and is thick as a coke bottle... so, while you are rather well endowed, in relation to what I'm used to, you'd be on the smaller side.

Just be happy with what you got, get some good underwear that holds it out and center and have fun!

My $0.02 worth.

xoxoxoxoxo
Tash

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have done shallow things and people but thats not who you marry.
Tasha, I did it in a freight elevator with this young atty. once and he turned out to be a very big boy!

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the majority here. It's about managing expectations. I've gotten some good reactions from women and if they were expecting lex steele... well I don't even feel bad saying I don't measure up to that.

But even if you were huge why would you want to tell a woman you are. That's meaningless. You want her to tell you you're huge. That's priceless!

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and the only reason i say that is because ive heard so many girls talk about how a guy said he was hung, thought that it would be really big, and when it came down to it, he wasnt as big as he had been claiming, and they were disappointed. better to have sex with girls and let them spread the word.

Word. Nobody likes a poser.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To let a woman know you are hung: Wear tight fitting Levi 501's or just have sex with a woman and by the end of the next day all of her friends will know. To let other guys know: Stand back at the urinal when taking a piss, shower at a gym, wear tight fitting Levi 501's, fuck another guy and by the end of the next day all of his friends will know. lol

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
you don't need to brag or hint to anyone. if you know your cock is big, you shouldn't be concerned about what others think. your post makes me wonder what happened to the element of surprise?

right, because if a girl has a good body she should hide it under a burka right?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
So i dont think having a bulge or not is going to catch a lot of women- gay men maybe.

Women typically look at bulges when you are in bicycle shorts, speedos, and rock climbing with your repelling gear.

quote]

Let me copy and paste from my original post. everyone knows that gay men looks at cocks. Women don't place as much of an emphasis on things like that. We are checking out the over all body or face combined with the personality. Anyone who's been here for 5 minutes knows you cant compare the way women see men with the way gay men see men.

this is a website where women come because they like big dicks but you say big dicks are no big deal
pretty blatent level of bullshit there
I mean I like you, really I do but if I stare at your tits for 20 minutes and in the 21st minute you ask if I likeyour tits and I say "oh I'm not really into breasts" that is sounding lik ehonesty right?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'd keep displaying your goods out of the workplace. an erection at work can certainly constitute sexual harassment and is probably a good way to get fired and face a lawsuit. the women at work don't need to know that you're hung