Best way for a guy to hint he's well endowed

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf is has a body most women would love to have on some days she gets lots of attention other days she does not. i attribute this to the type of clothing she wears,tight = lots and lots cause tight shows of her body more. now if i wear tight jeans / trousers i look like a show off,cause like my gf says i look like a little man attached to a huge dick. So this brings me to my frustration why is it women can wear these things and lots of ppl think hot men like me wear these things and ppl think what a bragger ?? cause trust me you sporting huge package everyone ive come across if its showing will look men and women!!

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.S unless a tshirt is funny or if its not advertising a business anything else on there makes man or woman look like a tool.avertising i got huge Penis or Breasts is BS

Media
Sexuality
No Response
P.S unless a tshirt is funny or if its not advertising a business anything else on there makes man or woman look like a tool.avertising i got huge Penis or breasts is BS

But if thats what you want people to know, then whats wrong with that? Not saying Id do it in public, just dont see what the problem is if other people want to let other people know.

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the problem with society as we know it.People can do what they want but that does not mean i want to be walking down the street with my 11 year old son with some fwit advertising look at me i got a huge cock i prefer my son to stay a child for few more years yet,thank you!!!! cause hes got the rest of his life to be an adult.maybe 1 day you will have children and also find it difficult to shield them from the impurities of society as we know it in the last 50 years there has been a severe degradation of society.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hate to break it to you but you are just average. Not that long or wide!
Besides the last thing you want is a cock whore.(I think) After a picture of me appeared on a web site,years ago, people that I have known for years were coming on to me and people would whisper when you walk into a room. Be known for you and be happy that your healthy and at least don't have a little dick!

Nicely said there

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya, I agree with some of the other posters in a sense. I'm not a horse hung, but I prefer to let them be surprised as just another bonus.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a related topic if I am at a bar and see a chick I am interested in I get her attention and then lick my eyebrows. This move either grosses them out or gets me in their bed.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed that this works to pique a girl's interest. If a group of guys is joking around about cock size, I tend to wear a wry smile and say very little.

Very interesting point you and TinyPrincess touch on, I've had a similar experience. Once when chatting with a group of friends a few years back, the topic of size came up, and I was not too interested in disclosing my endowment,(I had a serious girlfriend at the time and these people were into starting drama so it was not a hard choice)

So some smart ass chick asks me point blank about my size, i casually pull out my chapstick from my pocket and say "It's a little bigger than this" holding the chapstick, she said "Are you serious!?"
I said "Yeah, thats on a good day too. Does that work ok for you?..." All of my guy friends erupted in laughter, but it was directed at her because the way the situation happened she looked like the fool. So it became this sarcastic running joke, where I would hold up my pinky finger, or anytime I saw a chapstick I would hold it to my crotch and start humping my buddy or something. It was fun.

Originally I was trying to downplay the size thing but apparently what I did worked the opposite way. Later after being approached by that same girl, and some of her friends separately, I learned that apparently by making comments like that I was just showing that I was confident enough in what I had that I didn't need to brag or show off.

Apparently, If I could be as comfortable with my equipment to sarcastically joke and claim that it was that impossibly-small, I must have known that when it came time to drop trou, I wouldn't have anything to be ashamed of. Thats how the girls seemed to interpret it, and it actually worked to start more rumors that I was hung, which was the opposite of my original intention.

So there you go guys, its a strange tactic, and I didn't plan on it working like that, but it seemed to spark more interest than I ever wanted at the time. Good luck!

Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the problem with society as we know it.People can do what they want but that does not mean i want to be walking down the street with my 11 year old son with some fwit advertising look at me i got a huge cock i prefer my son to stay a child for few more years yet,thank you!!!! cause hes got the rest of his life to be an adult.maybe 1 day you will have children and also find it difficult to shield them from the impurities of society as we know it in the last 50 years there has been a severe degradation of society.

You make a good point, but it depends on how cryptic the shirt is. If its really obvious language then you're definitely right, but if its done in a subtle way (like the helicopter shirt that was mentioned) then most younger kids probably wouldnt get it. You could then argue that if they did understand it, then they already know about things like that, so no harm done.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I've noticed that this works to pique a girl's interest. If a group of guys is joking around about cock size, I tend to wear a wry smile and say very little.

That does work best. I remember in high school, a bunch of guys at my table were joking around about who had the smallest piece (accusing others, not claiming the title). I'm just leaned back in my chair, eating a sandwich and smirking. This one girl, who I'd had a really strong crush on but she was never single, just looked at me and said: "Heh, Erik's over here like 'Bitch, if it don't hang down to your knees, you got a problem.'"

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You make a good point, but it depends on how cryptic the shirt is. If its really obvious language then you're definitely right, but if its done in a subtle way (like the helicopter shirt that was mentioned) then most younger kids probably wouldnt get it. You could then argue that if they did understand it, then they already know about things like that, so no harm done.

True!!