Best way to blow a big one?

JohnP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any advice on giving good head to a guy with a particularly long penis? Appreciated by me, and maybe by him too...

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, here goes:

(1) Show it respect;

(2) Nurse on the cockhead like you're a baby at your mama's tit, being careful not to suck too hard or bite. Worship that cockhead and the frenum, that very sensitive area on the underside beneath the head;

(3) Attempt deep throat. If you are built for it, you may be able to swallow the whole thing, massaging his cockhead with your throat. But be careful about getting too caught up in taking it all because it is not always pleasant for the guy with the big long dick you are sucking if you are scraping his cock with your wisdom teeth;

(4) As mentioned in another's post, gag a bit on it trying. Always impresses a man to have a cocksuck give his or her best when working on his pole;

(5) Wait patiently as you work for the cock to deliver its seed. Do not rush the receipient of your oral minstrations. You are there to receive what he has to give you when and if he decides to reward you;

(6) Try always to fall into sync with the cock you are sucking. If you are sensitive to input, you should be able to tell what actions that you are taking that seem to yield the best results. After all, your job is to charm the snake. Keep that in mind (along with the fact that you are in a submissive position) and you will do fine.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15754/cat/500/ppuser/48979

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I used to suck a lot of guys but for about 2 years, one guy has kept me satisfied. I suck him about twice a week. (Many other guys and his roommate suck him also. I think he gets head more than once a day.) He is about 35, in great shape, and has a hugely thick cock. I love the full feeling of him in my mouth, but he's not too long. When I first started blowing him, I couldn't do him very long and I choked and gagged constantly. Now, I usually gag once or twice during a session. He can cum in about 15 minutes, but he knows I like it, so, for me, he usually stretches it to an hour. My jaw and tonsils are usually sore afterwards. Once I start, although submissive, I am in charge in a sense. He makes no sounds, does not talk, and does not direct me in any way. I can tell when he likes what I am doing by the surge in his thickness (from very thick to monstrous). By agreement, he gives me know warning when he releases. However, by the measureable increase in the thickness in my mouth, I can usually tell when he's about to cum. He likes me to swallow and I like it too. When I can tell he's about to shoot, I bury it in my throat and let him release directly there. He has a very large piss slit on a huge head and I clean that out too after he's finished. He never makes any remarks on the cocksucking nor do I. Maybe twice or three times in a year, we'll talk for a while about technology or something (which we always do) and then he'll haul it out again for a second session. I have gotten better about not teething such a thick cock but occasionally he gets some teeth. I think he's used to it because he never complains or withdraws. He does like me to be freshly shaved if I'm going to such his balls or run his cock on my face. He has a nice foreskin but it is insufficient to cover his cockhead, even when he's flaccid. When I'm sucking him, I try to think of my mouth as a vagina (I know it sounds ridiculous) but I try to give him as much cheek and tonsils as possible. I also make an effort to run his cockhead on the back of my throat and the ridges of my upper palate. Also when he's embedden in my throat (he can just get in there because (a) he's very thick and (b) not too long, maybe 7"), I try to swallow repeatedly to give him extra massage. I can tell he likes this. He likes long, slow sucking, not rapid-fire. He usually likes his big balls to be held or lightly rubbed during cocksucking. He will suck cock once and a while and always gives me a blow job on my birthday, although I really am not that into it. I will suck others, but I am so into the mouth-filling proportions of his member, that I find most others not as satisfying. He's Spanish btw and keeps his extensive bush tightly trimmed. When he cums, his whole lower body spasms for a long time, including his lower belly and even his inner thighs (adductors???). He doesn't always deliver large loads, because I am usually not his first cocksucker of the day. (His live in lover sucks him in the morning.) I have met several of his other cocksuckers. He has a nice personality and we often shop together. He's muscular, athletic and hairy with a bubble butt which he won't let me kiss. No anal.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
P. S. Sorry for the typos in the previous post. I wanted to add that he watches me continuously while I suck him, although I concentrate on his cock not on his face or upper body. Often I close my eyes while I'm sucking. Also, I nuzzle his pubic stubble when he's fully buried in my throat. (That's for my pleasure!) Once in a great while, he has me lay on the floor and he assumes a Push-up position and fucks my mouth very hard, but since he dislocated his shoulder playing basketball, he hasn't done that. I used to gag and sputter a lot when he did that. However, when he started thrusting (he was very slow and measured), he never stopped until he was finished so I knew I had to find my breath on my own (I was pinned by his cock!). Even when I choked or gagged, he always continued to fuck. That was hot even though discomforting at times! :) I very much enjoyed his balls slapping my chin.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bubba said it best...

...though I might add it would be ill-advised to grip it like you want it to die. I dunno why women do this to me but they grip it like they want to put one over the center field fence or just try to plain skin the fucker alive.

...OB