Best way to conquer gag reflex and suck?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hunter7100, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hunter7100

Gold Member

Tomorrow, I am fortunate to be hanging out with a bi friend who is extremely gifted [long and thick] ;-) While we always make a good connection, I'd really like to be able to do a better job for him, and to swallow all of it. Can anyone PLEASE give some advice on conquering a gag reflex, and about any ideas to make this as hot as possible for my friend? He's amazing, and I'd like to ensure that I'm holding up my end of things, so to speak. Many thanks for any advice or ideas that you can offer!

2. Supersized

Supersized New Member

Can't that be bad for your throat? It doesn't seem like the throat was meant for that.

3. maxcok

Gold Member

I typically find myself on the other end of that exchange, so I can't offer too many tips. One thing that makes a big difference though is if you position yourself and your guy so your head is held up and your neck is stretched out, rather than bending forward restricting your throat. I remember a couple of recent threads on deep throating techniques, getting past the gag reflex and whatnot, where a lot of enthusiastic cocksuckers weighed in. If you do a search on some appropriate terms you should be able to pick up a few tricks there.

4. Edison

Edison New Member

Practice, practice, practice and you'll get it down!

5. WC1001

WC1001 New Member

For nine out of 10 people, if you put your left thumb in the palm of your hand and squeeze your gag reflex will disappear while you are doing it.

Works for me, dont know why it does, but it does.

6. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lay on your back with your chin pointing towards the ceiling -- helps a lot!

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

:yup:

I have also found experience with the particular guy and his cock to be key in learning how to take one of unusual size deep. The body adjusts to the length, girth, shape reaching the point that triggers the gag reflex, so after some time, you can begin to comfortably take him that deep without issue - then experiment with your tolerance for his thrusting or whatever.

Eta:
    Keep it very wet, with lube, precum, and/or saliva, for the best glide.

#7 D_Fiona_Farvel, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  8. Daisy

Gold Member

So much of it is mental. I think people who expect or fear gagging will do just that. I dont have much of a gag reflex going back to childhood. Those big wooden tongue depressors down the back of my throat didnt make me bat an eye. If I have a dick down my throat I just dont worry about it, stay relaxed, don't overthink it. Im sure some of the previously mentioned techniques do help but much of gagging is also in your mind.

9. SWGB

SWGB New Member

Practice

Relax

Breath - or rather don't. Once a dick gets far enough into your throat you're blocking both air passages and one of the bodies natural responses to this is to gag, thus propelling the blockage out.

Pot - Marijuana, weed, maryjane, or whatever you want to call it. This helped me the first time as I was relaxed and it really does seem to help with the gag reflex.

10. Hunter7100

Gold Member

Thank you all for some very good thoughts, I appreciate it very much! My bi friend ultimately decided that he wasn't ready to change the boundries of our friendship. So if there are any muscular and hung men in the New York area, that might be willing to help me practice, I'd welcome hearing from you! :)

11. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

If he is curved, follow the curve if he is straight, Lay on your back, with your head on the edge of the bed, take a deep breath through your nose as he slips it into your throat. Go slow taking deep breaths.if you feel the urge to gag back out a little and start over. Practice as everyone has said. LOVE DEEPTHROATING A HUGE COCK.

12. bob3928

bob3928 New Member

This is the truth, strange but true

Draft saved Draft deleted