Best Way To Find Your Prostate

safetyfirst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, I have been trying (unsucessfully) for about the past year to have an anal orgasm just by fingering my prostate. Nothing seems to happen and I just end up wanking off in the normal way and only notice the increased size of my prostate just before cumming.

So I was wondering if anyone had any techniques where I could orgasm just by rubbing my prostate or am I doing something wrong??

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You may be among the unfortunate men who get no sensation from external stimulation of the prostate. I'm one of those, too. :(

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pollitt - the majority of men can't orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, including those who receive some pleasure from it. Some can. As shawnconfid said you can try a toy, or try a boy! I'm sure you can find some who will be happy to oblige ;). I'm told bigger dicks make it easier -- anyone care to confirm or deny that rumor?

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
Pollitt - the majority of men can't orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, including those who receive some pleasure from it. Some can. As shawnconfid said you can try a toy, or try a boy! I'm sure you can find some who will be happy to oblige ;). I'm told bigger dicks make it easier -- anyone care to confirm or deny that rumor?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Step 1) Lube hole and finger.
Step 2) Insert finger.
Step 3) Start probing.
Step 4) Press toward front of body.
Step 5) Big sigh of pleasure.
Step 6) Shoot.

Pappy

Media
The best way to find your prostate is to look for it. The best way to look for it is to follow Kinks instructions with or without a partner. The most fun way is with Kink, I mean a partner.