Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 7 to 9 years of penis enlargement exercise done as part of what you do every day or so just for the fun it to see if it really works.. You don't worry about progress you just to the work. Its fun! I do not see any nay sayers (those that say it does not work or cannot be done) that did the work, only those that quit when they didn't see the results they wanted when they wanted them. Interesting phenomenon about omniscient nay sayers that did not succeed as they seem to have no responsibility in the matter. A common occurence. Others may have a better way to meet your goal.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1000 hours in traction = 1 inch
I think it's twice that given my history of PE. I've done it nearly every day for 8 hours for coming up on a year and still haven't reached an inch. Two inches gain possible? Sure. But expect it to be a 5 year journey. Also, forget about socializing. Your dick in a vice like contraption will be your existence in that time. Warms ups ans jelqing will take up most of your time too.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only means of gaining 2 inches of visible length would be if you are very overweight, as this would lead to a reduction of the fat pad around the base of your penis. If you aren't overweight you can forget about this ever happening.

Reactions: hzs3fg

fixer69xxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's twice that given my history of PE. I've done it nearly every day for 8 hours for coming up on a year and still haven't reached an inch. Two inches gain possible? Sure. But expect it to be a 5 year journey. Also, forget about socializing. Your dick in a vice like contraption will be your existence in that time. Warms ups ans jelqing will take up most of your time too.
FUCK ALL OF THAT!!!!!!

1000 hours in traction = 1 inch

Also depends on the intensity of traction. If you're using an extender, the stock silicone strap that comes with it isn't comfortable and might have a tendency to slip out under high tension. Some guy on a PE subreddit (/r/ajelqforyou) figured out a way to use a lanyard and spring loaded beads to achieve a much more comfortable and higher traction grip with his extender.