Best way to gain 2 + inches

Dandrews2772

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also depends on the intensity of traction. If you're using an extender, the stock silicone strap that comes with it isn't comfortable and might have a tendency to slip out under high tension. Some guy on a PE subreddit (/r/ajelqforyou) figured out a way to use a lanyard and spring loaded beads to achieve a much more comfortable and higher traction grip with his extender.
I read that and tried it but the directions aren’t really as clear as he thinks they are

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thing is, all of the penis enlargement and lengthening stuff will never end. I remember when I fist saw it, I thought ok, this is it, I can finally do this. Every generation will to indulge in it. Pumps do temporarily enlarge. You might see some permanent change if you pump and jelq for ten years non-stop.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thing is, all of the penis enlargement and lengthening stuff will never end. I remember when I fist saw it, I thought ok, this is it, I can finally do this. Every generation will to indulge in it. Pumps do temporarily enlarge. You might see some permanent change if you pump and jelq for ten years non-stop.

Personal experience? and can you share your "failure log". Curious how many hours you put in before making this statement.

default-lside.png

DIRECTIONS

A) Copy and print above photo.

B) Use scissors to cut out coloured portion (ask parents if not able to use pointy or sharp objects)

C) Use adhesive tape and apply cutout to end of penis.

(Photo is not to scale, this is LPSG)

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why the fuck would people be on a forum that is entitled "PENIS ENLARGEMENT" and bitch and whine that it's impossible?
I presume you are worthless trolls.

There is reasonable gain expectation, optimistic expectation, and ridiculous. Given that nobody can show an example of someone actually gaining two inches in erect length, that sways hard to ridiculous. But hey, if you've gained two inches in length, I welcome your proof of this.

It gets really tiring to see endless claims that are nothing but words, or photoshopped pictures, or pictures of different guys swiped from the internet. So some push-back from people who've seen no proof is unsurprising. Again, if you are so certain there are legit claims, perhaps consider responding with real proof.

You seem to get really bent out of shape easily...from zero to rage in nothing flat. This is, as you wrote, a penis enlargement forum. Nothing that happens here is world changing. There's no reason to insult people who don't prescribe to your precise mantra. It's okay to disagree, and argue, but name-calling and insults are uncalled for. Argue the point, not the person.

Reactions: hzs3fg

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is reasonable gain expectation, optimistic expectation, and ridiculous. Given that nobody can show an example of someone actually gaining two inches in erect length, that sways hard to ridiculous. But hey, if you've gained two inches in length, I welcome your proof of this.

It gets really tiring to see endless claims that are nothing but words, or photoshopped pictures, or pictures of different guys swiped from the internet. So some push-back from people who've seen no proof is unsurprising. Again, if you are so certain there are legit claims, perhaps consider responding with real proof.

You seem to get really bent out of shape easily...from zero to rage in nothing flat. This is, as you wrote, a penis enlargement forum. Nothing that happens here is world changing. There's no reason to insult people who don't prescribe to your precise mantra. It's okay to disagree, and argue, but name-calling and insults are uncalled for. Argue the point, not the person.

Take it easy drama queen. I posted my pic but of course the next thing coming up is "They are photshopped". Blah Blah Blah. Been there done that. I don't argue with time wasters and nosy nancy's. I prefer to do it not talk about it. Have fun in your "discourse". Guys like you just like to chirp. Tell us how you failed and post your log and technique then chirp. Coming here and blabbing absolute shit helps no one.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Take it easy drama queen. I posted my pic but of course the next thing coming up is "They are photshopped". Blah Blah Blah. Been there done that. I don't argue with time wasters and nosy nancy's. I prefer to do it not talk about it. Have fun in your "discourse". Guys like you just like to chirp. Tell us how you failed and post your log and technique then chirp. Coming here and blabbing absolute shit helps no one.
But personal insults are helpful, right?

You have some good insights, but when you jump on the hateful rhetoric bandwagon, you lose all credibility, and make the forum toxic.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But personal insults are helpful, right?

You have some good insights, but when you jump on the hateful rhetoric bandwagon, you lose all credibility, and make the forum toxic.

As I said: Please post what you have done for PE, time spent and why you feel you failed. If not we are done. My guess is, judging from your corpulence and lack of discipline, you did very little but yet are an "authority". Post , at the very least, why you don't believe 2" is possible and then post your personal experience. You are like the 300 pound dude who goes on fitness boards telling how the ft people are doing it wrong. As I said, old troll is old.

Reactions: jalabi99

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As I said: Please post what you have done for PE, time spent and why you feel you failed. If not we are done. My guess is, judging from your corpulence and lack of discipline, you did very little but yet are an "authority". Post , at the very least, why you don't believe 2" is possible and then post your personal experience. You are like the 300 pound dude who goes on fitness boards telling how the ft people are doing it wrong. As I said, old troll is old.

Here we go again. You can't argue a point, so you resort to ad hominem, and now straw man arguments.

Where have I said my PE failed? Please, show the forum where you've read my posts and decided that I've declared my PE efforts a failure. Quote my posts, or shut up.

As for being an "authority", again, I've never claimed to be, never implied anything. Any time I post a recommendation or suggestion, I make an effort to explain my reasoning, and I'm more than willing to answer questions from anyone.

And I've never told anyone they "are doing it wrong". I am saying that we've never seen a legit example of a permanent 2" length gain. You're the one telling everyone here they're trolls, just because they're skeptical, but aren't showing us any reason to think differently.

You aren't required to show proof of anything. But anyone here has the right to express their opinions without having to read you insulting them for it. Nobody has called you names when you post here, what makes you think you're immune from an expectation of respect?

Reactions: Malmo75

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here we go again. You can't argue a point, so you resort to ad hominem, and now straw man arguments.

Where have I said my PE failed? Please, show the forum where you've read my posts and decided that I've declared my PE efforts a failure. Quote my posts, or shut up.

As for being an "authority", again, I've never claimed to be, never implied anything. Any time I post a recommendation or suggestion, I make an effort to explain my reasoning, and I'm more than willing to answer questions from anyone.

And I've never told anyone they "are doing it wrong". I am saying that we've never seen a legit example of a permanent 2" length gain. You're the one telling everyone here they're trolls, just because they're skeptical, but aren't showing us any reason to think differently.

You aren't required to show proof of anything. But anyone here has the right to express their opinions without having to read you insulting them for it. Nobody has called you names when you post here, what makes you think you're immune from an expectation of respect?

WTF are you rambling about? Let's block each other. Sound good? You sound fucking insane.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, it's insane to expect you to explain anything.

Bigsam123 is the troll who likes to call everyone else a troll. I have not seen an iota of evidence from him that any of his claims are legit.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigsam123 is the troll who likes to call everyone else a troll. I have not seen an iota of evidence from him that any of his claims are legit.

So YOU come to a forum LABELLED "PENIS ENLARGEMENT" which is designed for like minded men to discuss PE techniques just to tell THEM it doesn't work yet you have zero experience with it and, by your own admission, put it any decent amount of hours and I am the troll?

Early dementia or are you just an asshole?

i usually talk from experience not out of my ass. Anytime you want to tell us what you did and what you failed in and total time done in your failing PE, feel free. Until then there are tons of sites for Salty failures like you. May I suggest Little Dick Problems on reddit. Tons of angry dudes who despise PE and have a small dick. Like you. You will enjoy it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So YOU come to a forum LABELLED "PENIS ENLARGEMENT" which is designed for like minded men to discuss PE techniques just to tell THEM it doesn't work yet you have zero experience with it and, by your own admission, put it any decent amount of hours and I am the troll?

i usually talk from experience not out of my ass. Anytime you want to tell us what you did and what you failed in and total time done in your failing PE, feel free. Until then there are tons of sites for Salty failures like you. May I suggest Little Dick Problems on reddit. Tons of angry dudes who despise PE and have a small dick. Like you. You will enjoy it:
Seems you're the only angry dude.

And yes, your posts troll....you intentionally insult and inflame, and you seek to intimidate by hurling immature insults to suppress any dissent in the ranks.

The forum title is Penis Enlargement. That doesn't mean nobody can question something they don't agree with. It doesn't mean any unreasonable goal can be accomplished. Instead of responding with name-calling try summoning a response that actually supports your opinion.

PE does work. But it doesn't work for everyone. Far be it from me to suggest that it's fucking insane to expect a guy to hide in his house for ten hours a day five days a week with his dick in a tube or traction...or swinging weights from it.

This isn't training for the Olympics, or a paid professional job. If an hour a day several days a week doesn't give results, there's nothing wrong with a guy calling it a failure for him. There's also nothing wrong with telling a newbie who wants two inches of length that his goal is unreasonable. Again.....no proof of this exists.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Lol.

My experience is that people such as yourself are total assholes and worthy only in your ability to provide an odd form of entertainment to us "regular" folks.

And, by the way, I have never seen any evidence whatsoever that any of your claims have any validity to them. None.

So, why not "put up" or just shut the fuck up?

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol.

My experience is that people such as yourself are total assholes and worthy only in your ability to provide an odd form of entertainment to us "regular" folks.

And, by the way, I have never seen any evidence whatsoever that any of your claims have any validity to them. None.

So, why not "put up" or just shut the fuck up?

1. My experience is old, lonely dudes with small dicks usually hate on people with larger ones. And you are not regular, I would say below average. And dim witted also. I mean how lonely do you have to be to spend inordinate amounts of time on a PENIS ENLARGEMENT forum just to trash talk people who want to try it? I would ask all to try for yourself and ignore the angry trolls. This should be a place for encouragement and help not trolls like this to come in due to their own miserable loneliness and failures.

2. Evidence? I posted my pic numerous times champ. Do a search. Don't be lazy. Of course a lonely angry paranoid dude like you will doubt that too. Whatever. Maybe use that energy working out harder and you won't look like you do chub boy.

3. I did. So maybe you can take your own advice. Now shooo and go whine and complain to the mods.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's now december. I've nearly been doing this for a year with a little time off. When you have your dick stuck in a vice-like grip with constant tension on your junk getting those 2 inches is the last thing on your mind. I haven't even reached an inch gain. Wearing this device 8 hours a day is not how I want to spend free time.
I find photos and measuring worthless if there isn't at least three references. A video of measuring at different angles is even better. So, if you grab a coke can, a ruler and a packaged seamster measuring tape to unpackage during a video to compare the object, the ruler and your dick then it is likely a real measurement. But then, is the dick real? I suggest smacking one's dick into things like a wrecking ball, perform a pulling and jerk test to show that it's definitely attached and then perform some jelqs until erect to show one hasn't added any prostheses. Then, maybe your dick is real enough for measurement. With three different measuring tools, the dick acrobatics as listed and photo with quality video evidence...you may have a large dick. And you have to do this again with every measurement you take for consistency. After taking photography classes I find there's a lot of cheats and fake photos. Asking for photos is pointless these days.
Gaining two inches for my journey will take more than a few years. I just entered medical school and started my massage therapy job. It's going to be impossible under a schedule of a resident. I'm looking at a two year goal and then stopping. I don't even care now if I make 2 inches in gain anymore. It's

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. My experience is old, lonely dudes with small dicks usually hate on people with larger ones. And you are not regular, I would say below average. And dim witted also. I mean how lonely do you have to be to spend inordinate amounts of time on a PENIS ENLARGEMENT forum just to trash talk people who want to try it? I would ask all to try for yourself and ignore the angry trolls. This should be a place for encouragement and help not trolls like this to come in due to their own miserable loneliness and failures.

2. Evidence? I posted my pic numerous times champ. Do a search. Don't be lazy. Of course a lonely angry paranoid dude like you will doubt that too. Whatever. Maybe use that energy working out harder and you won't look like you do chub boy.

3. I did. So maybe you can take your own advice. Now shooo and go whine and complain to the mods.

Lol. You are such an ass.

Out of my total time in this site, I assure you that a tiny percentage off it is spent on this particular forum.

Your very few pictures are meaningless. You don't even have a single verified photo - we don't have any evidence that those few photos are actually your own equipment.

Two inch length gains? Um, no. Didn't happen and not going to happen.