best way to gain length

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to know what the best way to gain length is. I am relatively new to PE and I want to grow a couple more inches (without losing girth!).

thanks in advance!

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to know what the best way to gain length is. I am relatively new to PE and I want to grow a couple more inches (without losing girth!).

thanks in advance!
I don't know that there is a best method. I have heard of Jelqing (that's a 'que', not a 'gee'), but have read that it is not guaranteed and may even require continuous exercises to maintain. This would be the cheapest way, however. Also the slowest.

There are vacuum tubes (I remember monstertube.com, but it is a parked site now). Some of the pictures showed truly large (but horribly ugly) penises. Their site claimed that most vacuum tubes were horribly constructed and would not work as well. That's in the medium price range ($60 to $200, as I recall).

Then there is surgery, where a ligament in your crotch is cut so that an extra couple inches is free to extend outside your body. Probably the most likely to add a couple inches, but I have heard of horror stories about every type of surgery, so there is a risk. Also, without the ligament, your unit tends to swing around even when erect, so you have to be careful using it. This would obviously be the most expensive and I wouldn't be a skinflint when choosing surgeons, either.

Have you ever heard the saying, "Long and thin gets it in, but short and thick does the trick"? Regardless of your length, you are going to come anyway and a thick dick is more likely to make her come (but less likely to get a straight guy anal sex, unfortunately). Unless you are shorter than 4", I'd suggest leaving it alone and directing your attention to short women who don't want long schlongs.

Etyicle

Just Browsing
Media
Don't get greedy thick. If you must, you could try stretching but I doubt that works. You could get some new genes... but that is out of the question so... yeah.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jelqing is great for size. i drank green tea, had a bowl of total (for the vitamins) and 8 weeks later BAM! i impressed myself.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I view pumping as mainly for fun: I may have made slight gains frrom it, but nothing compared to traction and other forms of PE. Check out thundersplace.com

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes checkout that website. There is a few items that would help with length: ADS, Hanging, Stretching and even clamping.