a. Just leave her alone and play it cool. She'll come around
b. Show her how passionate and romantic you are and how much you need her

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Have you considered option C?

Just talk to her and be normal. You can't make someone like you. If you act like yourself and are nice to her, and a gentleman... you may get her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I chose A, but that's not quite right. I don't like the leave her alone part. I say, don't pressure her or yourself. Get to know her. Have fun. Be yourself. And if she likes you back, she likes you back. If you aren't sure how she feels, ask her.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted B, but for me it's really a combo deal. I love to know a guy is into me and just wants me and is very interested. I also like to know he is cool with me having that info, but he is not ever going to chase me .......It's a little confusing to most men I'd say. I like to know he is keen, but not available forever kinda thing.

:smile:

Honey

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the above. I agree that "getting" a girl to like you is silly. Be yourself and if you click you click. If you're trying to act a part to get her to like you it's bound to fail in the long run.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Like yourself

2) Ask her out

3) Show her a good time, be relaxed, confident and fun to be around.

4) Ask her out again

5) Repeat until she kicks you to the curb.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the above. I agree that "getting" a girl to like you is silly. Be yourself and if you click you click. If you're trying to act a part to get her to like you it's bound to fail in the long run.

No kidding- I seriously wonder if the original poster was ~14 or just watched too many bad movies/sitcoms.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ua dude, play it cool, be yourself, act like youre intersted but let her know there are other girls around too...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

b. will only work if she already likes you. Otherwise she's going to think you're creepy and any chance you may have had is going to evaporate. Except in rare instances. Persistence can be off, but maybe it's just the way you put it- showing how "passionate and romantic" you are. If you're being "passionate" about someone before they even like you- that stinks a little of creepy. Unless, of course, like I said, they already like you and are just playing hard to get. Then they'd probably find it endearing.

However, the best answer is of course c. pay her.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
e- Give up, forget women all together and just stay single for the rest of your life.

Seriously, after too much pain, damage, broken hearts, refusuals, rejections, etc, I just said recently, enough is enough, I am not going through all that again.
The problem is, stopping from looking is just going to make you have to wait longer or at the other end, end up with the wrong person. (And stopping from looking doesn't gaurentee you'd stop completely, your brain has certain signals telling you to look, I've tried tablets and they put me in a worst position though. Anyone got any other suggestions?)

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

so what ur saying is no hope, great.

No kidding- I seriously wonder if the original poster was ~14 or just watched too many bad movies/sitcoms.

No, I'm not. Just 14 developmentally, asshole. Thx

e- Give up, forget women all together and just stay single for the rest of your life

I like that option. But I still get wood

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like that option. But I still get wood
Please enlighten me, I don't understand what that means.

EDIT: I forgot something!
so what ur saying is no hope, great.

Yep, virtually none. Although nothing is impossilbe, from my experience, if a girl doesn't like you, she'd mean it. She may decieve you at first (take caution), but it doesn't half hurt when you felt decieved.

While talking on that subject, be very careful on the net too, I had a couple of girls say that they love every bit of me, went to meet them and they never turned up, despite several text messages, unanswered phone calls and every time they didn't turn up, they blamed me, just for making the effort.

(Ok, I confess, I am quite a vunerable person, but I'd rather not use this place for an "agony aunt" yet, I know people who I can use for that.)

Hopefully, I am not being sexist, but as every bloke says, women are very complicated and hard ot understand. The same could be true for men. I just wish humans were more understanding an honest to each other, that includes me too. (I do have my faults, I confess.).

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hopefully, I am not being sexist, but as every bloke says, women are very complicated and hard ot understand. The same could be true for men. I just wish humans were more understanding an honest to each other, that includes me too. (I do have my faults, I confess.).

Yeah, that would be nice. well... time to return to reality...

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just leave her alone and find a good man