Best way to get over a guy with a donkey dick?

D_phlemmj

Just Browsing
Media
Should I just buy an even larger dildo??

I had a nsa one night stand with a guy and he he the biggest dick on the planet AND he knew how to use it...even made anal feel good (lots of lube).

Unfortunately it was with my co-worker/friend's best friend and roommate. Normally I would tell my female co-workers so they could take him for a ride, and help me get over him, but not this time.

So...larger dildo..?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm what's to get over? His size? Find another guy with the same size.

Should be easy if you only care about his dick.

I agree, what's there to get over if it was no strings attached? Don't mistake now being addicted to big dick and never wanting to go back to a tiny dick with needing to get over this guy with a "donkey dick"...wow, that's a lot of dick.

If you're a size queen, own it. Or do what TP says, and buy a donkey. :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again this is why I don't believe women when they say "size don't matter" or "it's more about who it's attached to" or "I don't go out looking for big dicks" or "I don't really care" etc etc etc. All bull

Yeah, because one woman's opinion represents all of us. :rolleyes:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again this is why I don't believe women when they say "size don't matter" or "it's more about who it's attached to" or "I don't go out looking for big dicks" or "I don't really care" etc etc etc. All bull

You foolishly assume:

The OP is actually a female
The story is true
The OP and story (false though they may be) are somehow representative of the world's adult female population

If big cocks are so important why have all of my ex girlfriends left me for lesser endowed men?

In reality big cocks are of little importance to most people. But obviously it seems that you have created your own reality where women only care about the size of a man's penis.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Should I just buy an even larger dildo??

I had a nsa one night stand with a guy and he he the biggest dick on the planet AND he knew how to use it...even made anal feel good (lots of lube).

Unfortunately it was with my co-worker/friend's best friend and roommate. Normally I would tell my female co-workers so they could take him for a ride, and help me get over him, but not this time.

So...larger dildo..?

"Hair of the dog that bit you."