Best way to prevent teeth from scraping during oral

D_Blakely Blojobbe

Just Browsing
Media
I love orally servicing my boyfriend. I can do it for hours.

He's super thick --- and has a huge mushroom head. (6" girth at the base and goes up to 6.5" at the head.) Shape is like a baseball bat.

When I deepthroat him, it's hard to keep my back molars from scraping him slightly. That makes deep-throating less enjoyable for him so I usually just suck on the top half of his dick and stroke the rest.

I'd like for him to be able to throat fuck me without the worry of teeth scraping. I don't see how it's possible without detaching my jaw or using some sort of a tooth guard.

Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent tooth scrape on a very thick dick.

Thanks!

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is something I wish I knew too! I have a thick cock and about 50% of the men who have sucked me seem unable to keep their teeth out of the way. For me, this turns the blow job from an ultra-horny experience into something to get over with as soon as possible.

Reactions: Q84

D_Blakely Blojobbe

Just Browsing
Media
I seriously have to open wide to make enough clearance and have only scraped a few times, thankfully.

I wonder if there is any kind of tooth guard that allows for oral sex and doesn't look or feel too strange.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband tells me that he actually likes the feeling. I worried a lot about it because a lot of the men here say that it's awful, but he tells me that he doesn't feel that way. On Sunday, he told me that I gave him a blowjob that was so incredbile that we should celebrate it's anniversary every year. :biggrin1:

The only way I could prevent it from happening would be to have my back molars taken out, and I happen to like being able to chew my own food. :tongue:

Someone once suggested using those teeth guards that people who grind their teeth use. There are also those teeth whitening trays that you soften in hot water and mold to the shape of your teeth. You could use those. They're fairly inexpensive and they would probably work well if you could mold them close to your teeth so that they don't get in the way. Then you could also use them to whiten your teeth, too. :smile:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband tells me that he actually likes the feeling. I worried a lot about it because a lot of the men here say that it's awful, but he tells me that he doesn't feel that way. On Sunday, he told me that I gave him a blowjob that was so incredbile that we should celebrate it's anniversary every year. :biggrin1:

The only way I could prevent it from happening would be to have my back molars taken out, and I happen to like being able to chew my own food. :tongue:

Someone once suggested using those teeth guards that people who grind their teeth use. There are also those teeth whitening trays that you soften in hot water and mold to the shape of your teeth. You could use those. They're fairly inexpensive and they would probably work well if you could mold them close to your teeth so that they don't get in the way. Then you could also use them to whiten your teeth, too. :smile:
Personally, I only find the teeth sensation awful when my partner has no consideration and actually bites. Give me a little warning at least! :tongue: Otherwise, I don't mind teeth scraping - it can be very nice in fact.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best way to prevent teeth scraping during a blowjob..have them take their teeth out! On a serious note, if you have girth this is just one of the things that we live with...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I only find the teeth sensation awful when my partner has no consideration and actually bites. Give me a little warning at least! :tongue: Otherwise, I don't mind teeth scraping - it can be very nice in fact.

Biting! That's just wrong! :eek:

Did you make the woman angry? :wink:

I love it! Dick sucking and teeth whitening all at the same time. I'm ALL about efficiency.

LOL, sounds good for the time conscious, but I think I like sucking for longer than it's recommended that you keep the gel on your teeth.

I was just thinking about this and the more I think about it, the more I think it's a good idea. They're cheap, so you could buy a few extra if the first try doesn't go right. I bet you could cut them with a pair of scissors after molding so that you don't have to have all your teeth covered by the tray. That way you don't look weird and unsexy. It's usually just the back molars that are a problem anyway, and you could use denture cream to keep them from popping off during the BJ. I've used denture cream to keep "vampire teeth" on my incisors and it works really well, and those work exactly the same way, you just use moldable plastic so that it's the same shape as your teeth and stick them on with denture cream.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Light nibbling is acceptable in some circumstances - but not biting. Haha, the incident that springs to mind happened shortly before we parted ways. Perhaps she was angry! :eek: That gives me something to think about! :tongue:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

LOL, sounds good for the time conscious, but I think I like sucking for longer than it's recommended that you keep the gel on your teeth.

I was just thinking about this and the more I think about it, the more I think it's a good idea. They're cheap, so you could buy a few extra if the first try doesn't go right. I bet you could cut them with a pair of scissors after molding so that you don't have to have all your teeth covered by the tray. That way you don't look weird and unsexy. It's usually just the back molars that are a problem anyway, and you could use denture cream to keep them from popping off during the BJ. I've used denture cream to keep "vampire teeth" on my incisors and it works really well, and those work exactly the same way, you just use moldable plastic so that it's the same shape as your teeth and stick them on with denture cream.

Petite! You are brilliant! I hate scraping my girthy friend.... I'd love to be able to do it without hurting him. And get whiter teeth? Win-win!

Kaltenbauer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive heard it would help to "push" your jaw forward and a little bit down right before u deepthrout him. :) Should also help if neck is more stretched than bent...
Don't know if it works, but worth a try! ;)

GL.

GONZO4ME

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Open that mouth
keep your tongue over your bottom teeth
keep that mouth wide open
as he thrusts in inhale swallow
that will make it slide down your throat
as he pulls out
open your mouth wide

Reactions: Q84

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may sound crazy.... but, honestly, having the molars removed by a qualified dentist is the best solution.
When snarky first brought up the idea of having her teeth removed, I was hesitant. But, now that she's done it , she's giving me the best oral of my life !!
Chewing can sometimes be a problem.... but she usually just orders soup.

Reactions: swimmersox