Best way to produce more precum and cum?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
arrrgg no offense, but this subject has been discussed in many many threads. please use the search function. I'll say it one more time to be nice L-arginine, lycopene, fish oil, lectin, zinc....there's more, but I'll let you find out the rest by searching thru the threads hehe

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
arrrgg no offense, but this subject has been discussed in many many threads. please use the search function. I'll say it one more time to be nice L-arginine, lycopene, fish oil, lectin, zinc....there's more, but I'll let you find out the rest by searching thru the threads hehe
Not only that but they're still on the first page so not exactly hard to find lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For anyone who hasn't found previous threads, I'll post a crucial necessary for lots of cum: Stay well hydrated! Make a habit of drinking lots of fluids, especially water. Also, staying well hydrated will make the cum thinner, hence making streams of cum shoot out instead of just dribbling wads. This can be impressive to the curious onlooker! lol

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
For anyone who hasn't found previous threads, I'll post a crucial necessary for lots of cum: Stay well hydrated! Make a habit of drinking lots of fluids, especially water. Also, staying well hydrated will make the cum thinner, hence making streams of cum shoot out instead of just dribbling wads. This can be impressive to the curious onlooker! lol

This was most of what I was seeking....thanks!

Anyone know about how the L-arginine worked out though?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was most of what I was seeking....thanks!

Anyone know about how the L-arginine worked out though?

yes it works.....all of the stuff I posted earlier works.....I've been taking these supplements for a few years now and have been quite impressed. Also, several of them will give you harder erections.