Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Go slowly. Don't attempt all your grooming in one day. Trim your long hair with quality scissors. Utilize an electric razor with an adjustable trimmer in order to expose more skin. If you wish to become completely bare, shaving cream for the "bikini line" are on the market to protect you from developing razor burn and ingrown hairs.

Shaving yourself, you'll discover difficult areas to shave while trying to keep your skin taunt. Therefore, trust your partner to shave the difficult areas.

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do not know your age but I started shaving pubes and scrotem completely when I was 17 (same time as my face) I have never has any rash or itch

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have a electric or rechargable trimmer for like goatee, beard, clean it up and put a guard on it and go slowly. Don't be in a rush your first time, or you will have unpleasant results usually. Tip is the have the skin taunt. For balls squeeze them and glide the trimmer over them. the Next day I recommend a shave cream/razor treatment after a shower. Very carefully glide it over. If you have to sit down on like edge of bathtub, rinse out the razor often, do not go over a second time, or you have a good chance of a rash like. WHen all done get like a lotion and massage into your scrotum. Things with aloe, mineral oil is cheap, oatmeal based daily moisturizng lotion (Aveeno) recommend it is fragrance free and no to little acholol(it can create a slight burnning sensation). YOu could use a product called Udder Cream. They all will help eliminate the itching/plus soften your skin in those areas. Use that several times a day. After the first few times of shaving, the itchy feeling just goes away. IF you have someone you really trust, see if they can help you with the trimming/scaping/shaving. You might be surprised, the great suggestions they give you. YOu know they are seeing you from a completely different angle/point of view. I explained it to my son and a nephew when they were in the area of 17. There are so many cool products and equipment out there today for doing this. Also told them to take every opportunity to help the ladies out too. For the Shaft it is similar make sure the skin is taunt(either pull it taunt or erection with a little pull) and it is another take it slow you don't want any nicks. YOu will get the hang of it quickly. You will never know if you like the look until you try it. Guess what if you don't like it; it grows back.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know several here have recommended the use of electric shavers/trimmers, but I highly recommend against that option. It's just too easy to get loose skin into those -- I learned the hard way on my fist attempt many years ago. The old fashioned safety razor works just fine.

And yes, once you start shaving, you've gotta do it routinely, or else you're going to get stubble which does itch.

Railey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have the right machine then everything'S FİNE...Just do it...I do it all the time nothing happens....

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

You have lost your damn mind dear sir LOLOL . Either that or you are phenomenally massochistic .

EITHER way , you should shave it. It will be itchy and bothersome first few times but in time it will be fine. Use a lotion without alcohol in it afterwards

HORSE

bd_de

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wax your scrotum????????????? This seems like it would really mess something up, LOL. I'll stick to shaving, I've never had a problem of any kind.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave my nut sack either dry - but have been shaving for so long that the skin is use to it or in the shower with a little foam or gel. Stretch/pull the skin tight and just go slowly. After a few times you know what's the best for you. And everyone is right. After a few times, you won't have any itch. You'll enjoy being smooth - a lot!

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like a lot of people here have told you, just shaving with a regular razor is fine, as long as your comfortable with it. I usually do this in the shower so i aint shaving dry and it feels super smooth once i use my body gel and scrub the parts:p But yes the one downside of shaving is after a few days, you get, what i call it, porcupine balls or cactus balls.

The hair becomes short and stubby and it just gets irritating, for me it tickles and my nuts rise but it goes on all day and gets uncomfortable. The bonus to shaving though is having that nice smooth feeling, especially when your wearing silk or those fauxsilk boxers, and chicks dig it, nobody likes going down on a afrodick.

I just shave the shaft and nuts abit, for the treeline hair i just keep it trimmed, shaving that kinda looks kiddish with it being soo bare and all. I wouldn't recommend using wax or Nair cuz that might cause irritation since thats chemicals and shit. But i would recommend shaving cuz it just feels soooo smoooothh.

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do not use scissors because you might be tempted to get to close and cut your sack!!

I've used electric shavers and they do a good job but be sure it is a microscreen and not one of the circular shavers with the wide holes. It will suck up skin and nick it! Be very careful of the trimmers on some electric shavers as they will act like an electric knife that you use to carve a turkey!

My preference is to lather up with regular shaving cream and use a razor with triple blades (Mach 3). Just keep the skin as tight as possible, go slow, and if you feel it starting to pull a little, stop! It takes quite a bit of practice and some blood, but the feeling is well worth it.

Good luck