Best way to show a nice basket?

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Alright, so I'm an avid wearer of low-rise jeans because I'm slim, and it is the only style that suits my body frame. I wear boxer-briefs (square cuts and regular), and I'm wondering, under these conditions, what is the best way to show a nice basket? I'm breaking in 3 new pairs of low-rises, and I want to do it right.

Should I shove my junk all to ONE side? Or should I just let it be the way it falls naturally? My cock hangs exactly in the middle of my sack.

Should I go commando? Switch underwear?

Looking for advice and experience. :cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I am in the exact same boat you are in. I wear low-rise jeans, I'm really slim, and my dick hangs down the middle. I wear boxers or go commando though. I got some boxer briefs, but they are uncomfortable. And I really didn't notice a bulge difference between the briefs and the boxers.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok, i tried this today. for a nice big bulge try putting your cock and balls through the opening in the boxers i think boxer briefs would work better. by doing this the bottom of the opening in the boxer pushes all of your package up and out. just like a bush-up bra for girls. this will also show of the cock head though jeans even. try it

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
try putting it through the opening in your breifs and watch the looks. makes a HUGE diff