Best way to show a nice basket?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan, Mar 12, 2008.

1. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Alright, so I'm an avid wearer of low-rise jeans because I'm slim, and it is the only style that suits my body frame. I wear boxer-briefs (square cuts and regular), and I'm wondering, under these conditions, what is the best way to show a nice basket? I'm breaking in 3 new pairs of low-rises, and I want to do it right.

Should I shove my junk all to ONE side? Or should I just let it be the way it falls naturally? My cock hangs exactly in the middle of my sack.

Should I go commando? Switch underwear?

Looking for advice and experience. :cool:

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I am in the exact same boat you are in. I wear low-rise jeans, I'm really slim, and my dick hangs down the middle. I wear boxers or go commando though. I got some boxer briefs, but they are uncomfortable. And I really didn't notice a bulge difference between the briefs and the boxers.

3. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Doesn't look like too many people are in the know for this one.

I've done some testing today: my basket looks best will everything shoved to the right, while wearing square-cut boxer-briefs.:cool:

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

there's really no right answer... part of the equation is how big your buns are.:eek:

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I really think that's the key, so it fills out your jeans and pushes everything out. That's why I am doing squats so I can built me an ass.:biggrin1:

6. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

ok, i tried this today. for a nice big bulge try putting your cock and balls through the opening in the boxers i think boxer briefs would work better. by doing this the bottom of the opening in the boxer pushes all of your package up and out. just like a bush-up bra for girls. this will also show of the cock head though jeans even. try it

7. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    i like my briefs with the big basket. it holds everything right in front. i'm told the bulge in my chinos is inspiring.

8. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

try putting it through the opening in your breifs and watch the looks. makes a HUGE diff

Draft saved Draft deleted