Best way to show it off?

D_Mayan_Colander

1st Like
Media
Anyone got any tips about how to make their 'bulge' attract attention? I really get off on thinking it's on show for anyone to look at in public. I can pack quite a bulge myself and do my best to make it obvious but rarely catch anyone looking.

Would also love to hear any real life experiences people have had resulting from having a bulge being noticed.

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
Dude just wear boxers you'll show fine with that cock. I catch people looking at my bulge so much it's annoying. I've seen my parents do it! I wear boxers and in jeans it's noticeable down my left leg or on my leg; idk. When i sit, forget it, unless the crotch is really baggy u can see it. In gym shorts it's even worse. Also it depends on the boxers, the thin silky kind show everything; like the head ridge for instance.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Case UK, you've got something good to work with. Try letting that monster loose. I agree with the 2 posts above. Freeball or boxers won't hide the detail, especially in gym shorts or track pants. The loose feeling is addicting, though. I don't like to wear snug underwear anymore.

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that boxers will do the trick and of course freeballing will too. Anyway, a real life story happened just a few days ago...I caught my female coworker checking mine out and it almost made me hard because I was reading something and when I looked up to comment on what I was reading she quickly moved her eyes up from my crotch and she was acting really weird and embarassed...the other thing happend that same day was a coworker said something to me about being a donkey...I approached her and she turned away and said don't come near me with that. I felt like a king that day!

Comando or boxers work or you can try a jock strap with some snug jeans

bigboy190

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a good friends teenage daughter would always look at my bulge,and she didn't hide that she was checking out my cock, and wasn't shy to pass comment either.and it use to get me hard,