Best Way to Wake Up

Blairmichod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just something I wrote very quickly. Tell me what you think!

I woke up before him, my body wrapped around his. Immediately, my hands began to work their way down his chest past all the chiseled muscle towards his crotch. I took his cock in one hand and marveled over it. Its incredible size never ceased to amaze me: even flaccid as it was now, his dick was larger than my own erect. But with a little TLC, it would become even bigger. Much bigger.

My other hand took hold of his well-developed balls and started to grope them slowly. I jerked him gently while I kissed his glans profusely. He was hardening quickly and I was taking more and more of his cock into my throat. I had to act fast: I knew I could only take this amazing dick to the hilt while he was still only semi-flaccid. I made it down in two quick thrusts, his pubic hair tickling my nose for a bit, before coming up, gasping for air, just in time to miss choking on his almost fully erect penis. I could hear him stirring; my own breath was quick as well. My own dick was beginning to become so hard that it hurt.

I still continued to blow him, but only taking the first few inches at a time (all the while jacking him off, with both hands). Even with just that, his sheer girth was straining my jaw. However, his giant balls were leaking pre-cum in a steady, gentle flow and I couldn’t let a single, precious drop go to waste on the sheets.

But, finally, he was fully erect. I ran my mouth up and down the (very) long shaft, kissing every little bit of it while continuing my handjobs. God damn, it was nearly the size of my forearm. It nearly astounded me that something so massive could fit inside of me. I lubed up his gigantic dick and climbed on top of him. I started to deliberately lower myself onto him, trying desperately to work my ass past his huge head. At long last, it broke in and I gave a loud moan as I began to slide down his cock. I placed my hands on his defined pects and pushed myself up and down, fucking just the first half of his penis. With this, he awakened and promptly placed his hands on my hips. He fucked me back gently, allowing me to gradually work my way down his swollen dick until my hips were against his. I paused to appreciate the glory of the moment as I lay there atop this Adonis who had his monstrous member buried deep and entirely within me, stretching my ass so far apart.

He lifted me up off his cock with his powerful arms and placed me face down on the bed. I lifted my butt and presented my quite gaping asshole to him, pulling apart my cheeks to ease his access. He used a hand to rub his cock all over my ass, his fat cockhead teasing me and pulling soft moans from my throat. After an eternity, he pushed forward and began to fuck me anew. Just the sheer force of insertion nearly made me cum there. I lost all my strength and stayed up off the bed only due to his hands at my side and the massive piston fucking me like nothing else, my own cock creating a wet spot where it touched the bed. I was moaning loudly now with no attempt whatsoever to quiet myself. I didn’t care if the roommates heard me: I was being fucked by the most magnificent man in the world with the most perfect penis in the world.

He was grunting, too, deep and baritone. His huge balls were hitting me with every long, hard thrust and I could sense that his dick, throbbing intensely inside me, was going to explode at any moment. I began to tweak my nipples in anticipation. After having fucked me for what seemed like hours, he finally paused for an endured, torturous moment before letting loose a huge load into my ass. Cum continued to be pumped and pumped into me as his balls discharged their heavy load and his swollen cock pulsated inside me. Feeling that sticky heat within me, I shot my own load onto the bed.

I collapsed onto the mattress and he next to me. I took his face and gave him a short, quick kiss before falling asleep once more.

Blairmichod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, that was it >_>; I just wrote this very quickly on a spur of the moment thing. I don't normally write at all, period, which really shows in this piece. It was just inspired by a fantasy I had involving one of my straight friends who is very well hung.