Best ways to gain in length???

hangingloww

Sexy Member
Media
I just recently got into pumping and it seems that its really good for girth. I'm mainly trying to gain in length, 2-3 inches is my goal. Looking for some recommendations on the best ways to achieve this; weights, jelqing, extenders or something else? Thanks

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not looking to start a debate, but if you take advice from the "scientists," then traction-based extenders are the only way to definitively increase both flaccid and erect length. There are multiple credible medical studies that show length gains in the 1 inch range give or take over the course of 6 months or so. Obviously there's some deviation, but that's the gist of it.

Anecdotally, you may also want to consider that many men--myself now included--also testify to the efficacy of extenders. I have absolutely grown in length both flaccid and erect since starting in February, and some of my gains came very quickly--which is helpful in staying motivated. I'm still growing as we speak.

With that said, I suspect that "hanging" and jelqing may also increase length...there's just not the same scientific evidence to confirm the claims. Moreover, both of those practices are much more error-prone, which could mean safety issues and potentially injuring your penis. Given all the testimony, however, I believe men have lengthened their penises using all three techniques. Personally, I'm am most suspect of "pumping" gains, as the physiology of the penis doesn't really suggest that temporary pumping would permanently enlarge a penis--at least not in length. I suspect some men have probably made girth gains via pumping but I highly doubt long-term length gains from artificially bloating your penis for temporary periods of time. I also believe that much of the girth gains from pumping are more psychological than real, which is why it's so attractive to men looking for immediate gratification. There's nothing wrong with that, but having a temporarily-bloated organ doesn't mean it's actually been enlarged permanently.

I highly recommend that you stick with the science and get an extender--especially if you're concerned about length. If you go another route and get results, then more power to you. Either way, good luck!

hangingloww

Sexy Member
Media
I highly recommend that you stick with the science and get an extender--especially if you're concerned about length. If you go another route and get results, then more power to you. Either way, good luck!

Ok cool! Appreciate the heads up. I will have to do more research on that. I sleep on my stomach so I know I wouldn't be able to wear it at night. How much gain in length have you had since Feb and how often do you have to wear it?

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had some really good result in the past but I stopped lost my some of gains. Hanging weights and jelging is what worked for me.

Reactions: garuda77

hangingloww

Sexy Member
Media
Wow! Got four different answers. I think I will try with what I have readily available already which is jelqing and pumping. My hydromax x40 should be arriving soon. I will try that for about 6 months and if I'm not happy with the progress I then may introduce either weights or the extender. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: squibby457

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Six months isn't long enough to determine permanent growth. Perhaps six months of recovery. Virtually every time an extender is tested the results are at best disappointing. See posts by @FinnCorgi who usd an extender for what can only be described as a ridiculously long period....8 hours per day over more than a year. He gained an inch and then lost some of it after taking a break.

2-3 inches is far too much to reasonably expect, period. An inch might be a reasonable expectation if you can dedicate most of your life to this. Is that really worth being on essentially a form of house arrest?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gained 3/4" length in my first 6 mos of PE. that was many years ago, have only gained an additional 5/8" since....it's been 30 years additional girth has been easiest to achieve. my head is much larger, and over all thickness up and down my shaft.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Six months isn't long enough to determine permanent growth. Perhaps six months of recovery. Virtually every time an extender is tested the results are at best disappointing. See posts by @FinnCorgi who usd an extender for what can only be described as a ridiculously long period....8 hours per day over more than a year. He gained an inch and then lost some of it after taking a break.

2-3 inches is far too much to reasonably expect, period. An inch might be a reasonable expectation if you can dedicate most of your life to this. Is that really worth being on essentially a form of house arrest?

I don't know what you mean when you say that "virtually every time an extender is tested the results are at best disappointing." The facts just don't show that. The facts show that, time and time again, scientific studies--including the most prestigious, British Journal of Urology, show real results at 6 months (on average) with 4 to 6 hours of use per day (on average). Those results are typically approaching 1 inch flaccid length gain and slightly less erect length gain but still more than 1/2 inch. The BJU, by the way, is among the most prestigious of all urology journals, and I know this, as I previously worked in the industry. I even worked directly with well-known urologists in Los Angeles, one of whom invented a very famous surgical enlargement method that many of you have probably researched.

Reactions: Ready4more

hangingloww

Sexy Member
Media
I gained 3/4" length in my first 6 mos of PE. that was many years ago, have only gained an additional 5/8" since....it's been 30 years additional girth has been easiest to achieve. my head is much larger, and over all thickness up and down my shaft.

What method did you use in your first 6 months and was that gain permanent?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't know what you mean when you say that "virtually every time an extender is tested the results are at best disappointing." The facts just don't show that. The facts show that, time and time again, scientific studies--including the most prestigious, British Journal of Urology, show real results at 6 months (on average) with 4 to 6 hours of use per day (on average). Those results are typically approaching 1 inch flaccid length gain and slightly less erect length gain but still more than 1/2 inch. The BJU, by the way, is among the most prestigious of all urology journals, and I know this, as I previously worked in the industry. I even worked directly with well-known urologists in Los Angeles, one of whom invented a very famous surgical enlargement method that many of you have probably researched.
That article cited a small study. Just one. That is hardly conclusive evidence, and the article specifically stated more study is needed.

Last edited:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To be clear, when I mention disappointing results, it's in relation to threads like this...a guy wants to add 2-to-3 inches. There's simply no fucking way that's gonna happen. And not many guys are interested in being jammed in an extender for 6 or more hours per day, every damned day for months on end. That's a ludicrous expectation/requirement for the marginal success possible.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Your initial length gain happened at a certain force. To gain beyond that you have to use either
more force or time to keep gaining length..otherwise you plateau.

The girth gains come steadily like laying down bricks..you don't have to keep increasing
force to keep gaining girth.

I noticed gains in a much more enjoyable method. I suck myself. I found that when I have my dick at least half the length inside my mouth and suck as strongly as possible, my dick seems to be bigger. It is naturally fat but when I am sucking it for long periods of time (not continuously) that it seems to be fatter. I have not measured scientifically but when I have been sucking myself for about an hour with jackoff intervals at about 35 seconds of suck, it seems to be much more satisfying howbeit that I can get less into my mouth as time goes on. I do wonder how much bigger it would get. I guess this is like the pumping. I think my eyes are sunk in now. I just keep on sucking my dick as long as I can until it gets out of control and squirts a big load in my throat. I like that too.

This picture was taken after a long period of masturbation (about 1 1/2 hour). 10110509 suck alot 007 _3__00011427t c.jpg
10110509 suck alot 007_00011954 y2d.jpg

I saw majority of my length gains come from stretching and hanging. Hanging helped me with my ligaments, and once they popped I didn't need to hang anymore. Manual stretching was/is probably the most effective for me. I have also made some gains with the use of an extender. Girth gains came from hanging, clamping, bending, and squeezing. I have been doing PE for 10 years, and have gained 3" length (bpel) and over 1" girth. It takes time aND dedication .

Reactions: MiracleGro

Excelsus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[QUOTE="WorldBoss, post: 7482540, member: 999825"Hanging helped me with my ligaments, and once they popped I didn't need to hang anymore.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by "once they popped"?
I hope you did not hang until they got ripped off...