Best ways to jerk off

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed different levels of hardness depending on if I do it standing up, sitting down, or lying down - hardest being when I stand.

I've also noticed that the body can get conditioned to coming in certain ways.

What insights do you guys have? What are some of the best methods of maintenance jerking off - keeping things in proper working order, and so on?

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
i dont know why but for some reason i always get turned on more if i still have my pants on. So just like fit_belfast_bloke, jeans around my ankles and my boxer briefs tucked under my balls. Also, every once in a while i find that assplay, like fingering yourself and what not, is very very arousal. And this doesnt make a guy gay, btw. The anus is an extremely sensitive zone and when aroused it will make things feel 10x better, since thats where your prostate is, which is the male g-spot.

Also, if you don't already, you could try masturbating on a web cam, showing off to others. that too is a great turn on for me, knowing that others are watching me get off.

Lastly, I'm a huge fan of edging, makes the load shoot farther and in higher quantity, and it makes it feel all the much better

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
edging makes for an awesome shoot!
also the hardest I get for jacking myself is when lying in bed, totally naked (or on my couch or in my recliner - again totally naked) makes me quiver, tense up and shoot an awesome load. Standing never seems to do it for me anymore and it use to be my best position, especially when in the shower. Damn I miss those days. Just not the same. hahaha

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
edging makes for an awesome shoot!
also the hardest I get for jacking myself is when lying in bed, totally naked (or on my couch or in my recliner - again totally naked) makes me quiver, tense up and shoot an awesome load. Standing never seems to do it for me anymore and it use to be my best position, especially when in the shower. Damn I miss those days. Just not the same. hahaha

What exactly is edging?

Edd7c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prostate does not have inervation by the central nervous system, just the viceral, so no gspot there and no arrousal when it is stimulated, there is no way to feel pleasure by stimulating the prostate

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
with all due respect I highly beg to differ. It's something you have to experience I guess, assuming you haven't cause It's awesome. The anus is an errogenous zone because the blood vessels are so close to the surface of the skin, just like the lips and nipples. Plus there are so many toys out there for men that massage the prostate for a highly orgasmic experience.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with all due respect I highly beg to differ. It's something you have to experience I guess, assuming you haven't cause It's awesome. The anus is an errogenous zone because the blood vessels are so close to the surface of the skin, just like the lips and nipples. Plus there are so many toys out there for men that massage the prostate for a highly orgasmic experience.

Not quite jerking off, but is this what you mean by prostate simulation?

Milking and prostate massage with ejaculation - XVIDEOS.COM

S

SirConcis

I never enjoyed jerking off standing up or in the shower. I am conditioned to do it in bed with my back against wall.

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
yea thats pretty much it. you can do it yourself, just be sure nails are cut or whatever you're using doesnt have sharp points or egdes, so that you dont tear anything inside you, but in my opinion it feels amazing. Of course everyone is different, so my advice would be to experiment to see if you like it or not.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Laying down or on my knees so I can watch my cock as I rub it and see my self cum.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with the poster(s) that mentioned jerking with clothes on. Not sure what it is, if it implies a "quickie" as if u were in a public place or what, but the site of a cock (including my own) sticking out of the fly in boxers or jeans is a huge turn on. Plus, when jerking in boxers, I can get the effect of a cock ring if I give myself a wedgie pulling the fly down between my legs.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually jerk every day before going to sleep for maintenance of health. Most pleasureable sensations occur while edging for an hour or more while sitting in bed with my back supported by pillows.