best website for hookups

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hooked on up myspace but I had to be nice and wait and see if he was hung.
He was very sweet and helped me unpack my apartment when I was too injured to do much.
He even vacuumed -so sweet!
I adored him but I faked every orgasms.
I took some precious pictures of us together.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
dude if you're still college bound you won't need hookups. hit up a frat and you'll be swimming in pussy as soon as you set in the door. plus you're a freshman - senior girls tend to jump freshman guys so try and hit that up.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like craigslist. If you're in college facebook is probably your best bet. You can easily meet tons of people through that. Just don't be obvious that you are looking for hook-ups. You'll come across as creepy or desperate. This is a mistake that MANY guys make. Ask for (or obviously go after) sex directly and you're not going to get it. Pretend like it's not something you're interested in, and the sex will follow. Stupid, but true.

Hot or Not used to be really good but now it's no longer free. The free part of AFF (the chat rooms) is an okay place to find hookups but it's mostly old ugly swingers in there. Not many people college boys would be interested in. The pay side of AFF is completely worthless.

I've met several girls at gothic personals.com It's a free site. Good if you like goth girls.

Other than that, not very many free sites out there that are worth much. Plenty of dating sites that do work if you're not so cheap you won't drop 20-30$ on a membership, though. Most of the free ones cater to young teens.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plentyoffish.com is the only good completely free dating web site. Don't be too forward/pushy about sex because some women get panicked and will get you booted.