Best western movie bulges ever?

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media
Lawman is on Encore Westerns everyday. Love Peter Brown on there, he also played in Laredo. Hope they air that also. Ed Bruce sang on TV shows occasionally and really showed big bulge. In the butt dept. James Garner in Maverick shows some big many beefy butt in those white pants. Luv to have me some of that bubble butt.

lAREDO IS avail on dvd and its William Smith is also often sports a nice one. Notice Garner NEVER has a bulge

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always think of the last shot of Eddie Murphy in The Golden Child. You can see a huge long tube in his pants and it never gets cut on TV. However, I've never found a still or screen capture anywhere on the net. That shot is really the only reason for watching the film. If you see it's going to be one, just look for the last few mintues.

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's not forget the huge hunk of man, Clint Walker. There was often a huge bulge in his TV western, "Cheyenne." He also had a magnificent chest!

Reactions: E thomas

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the movie "Coop," Cliff Robertson (what a hunk!) displays great VPL more than once. I believe he even wrote , directed and/or produced that movie from back in
the early 70s. I bought the VHS several years ago and couldn't wait for the scenes where his splendid bulge appeared....one of the lengendary Hollywood Hunks, IMHO.
He also did an AT&T (I think) commercial back in the 70s/80s that showed him in a light-colored suit. There were numerous mirrors in the ad, and Cliff walked out with a mouth-watering left leg protrusion that used to leave me drooling! Couldn't wait to see that commercial whenever it came on....wow.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always think of the last shot of Eddie Murphy in The Golden Child. You can see a huge long tube in his pants and it never gets cut on TV. However, I've never found a still or screen capture anywhere on the net. That shot is really the only reason for watching the film. If you see it's going to be one, just look for the last few mintues.

Yes, that is an awesome shot. He should display himself more often :biggrin1:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know the name of the western in this pic but does anyone remember this fine 80's stud Lee Horsley from the television show "Matt Houston"?

He's sporting a good natural bulge. He was hot in his day..

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: westlonman

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't know the name of the western in this pic but does anyone remember this fine 80's stud Lee Horsley from the television show "Matt Houston"?

Lee Horsley was and still is one of my go-to guys. In the early 80's I saw him on stage in Mac and Mable. In one scene, he is on stage, in boxers only. Damn, I nearly didn't make it out of the theater.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

one of my all time favorites. Is this the man who got shot at work on a film?:rolleyes: