Best western movie bulges ever?

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love this thread. brings back memories of my childhood watching these shows and movies. Back then, I did not know what i was attracted to, but finally figured it out. these cowboys sure must have had fun in the old bunk house...

"the wild west where men were men and sheep were nervous."

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GREAT bulge shots of Ricky Nelson in "Rio Bravo" with John Wayne. Ricky was stunningly hot as well. He was only 19 when the movie was shot in 1959. Lots of great bulges on him to see!

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everybody, I'm new here and this is my first time posting. I just had to add my two cents. I just can't believe that everyone that replied here seemed to have forgotten about Dack Rambo from "The Guns of Will Sonnett." Now that bro had one ol' bulge!

ozcraig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rod Cameron-The Plunders
John Ireland-Fort Utah,Southwest Passage, Gunfight at ok Corral
Peter Breck-The Big Valley
Richard Boone-Have Gun
Gary Clark-The Virginian

Gary Clark was one of my all time favourites - very good loooking and with such a big bulge to boot - the lucky woman who scored him would be very happy - can anyone update me on Gary?

Last edited:

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´
Bulge shots of John Ireland . & . Forrest Tucker were already posted several times in different threads from different members over the years in this celeb forum. The plucky use of the 'advanced search tool' would unveil a lot of impressive motifs, from Westerns, Film Noir etc.

And there should be no doubt that Johnny Ringo still leads the pack... . :smoker:

´

Attachments

Last edited:

jim817

Expert Member
Media
You bet he was hot in that show. Always showed a huge bulge and nice round bubble butt in those light colored pants. Have jacked off more than once to that movie.

silverko50

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone get turned on by men in westerns fighting shirtless? Would be great if someone would start a thread strictly about this. I can't be the only one turned on by western studs stripping off to fight Indians or fight other cowboys with sweat soaked bare backs punching the shit out of each other. Here is a great scene from the Law of the Plainsman with Claude Atkins.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: westlonman

mojo235

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you should rent the movie "tick tick tick"starring George kennedy and Jim Brown.
George Kennedy has the biggest bulge I have ever seen.Wow!! He get out of bed and you can see ,he is huge.Wow!