Best western movie bulges ever?

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
frednethel-

It's probably more 'watching it' than looking at caps. When they roll him over on his back, the dick (or whatever it is in his pants) takes like a few milliseconds to figure out that the body has flipped and catch up with it. :biggrin1:

It's actually one of my favorite episodes regardless of that scene and well worth watching.

Crunch

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Jim,

It's this guy. He's in a whole slew of stuff and is usually really sinister looking. It could just be in that one Gunsmoke I'm remembering, but it's the newer "Reprisal" episode with Joe Don Baker. Matt has just shot him (Lambert) and they roll him over to assess the damage. He looks like he's got a water balloon in his crotch. Again, this isn't my area of expertise, but if you'd seen it, you'd probably notice whether you were looking or not. :biggrin1:

Crunch

Hey Crunch, how in the world do you make a clickable link like you did when you typed this guy above. Have often wondered how that is done. Thanks for your help.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Hi Jim-

There's probably an easy way with the buttons in the posting box, but you can just type in:

[ url =

followed by your actual url link, then close it with a bracket:

]

After that, you can type whatever text you want to appear as the link label, then follow that with the "end url" stuff:

[ / url ]

Note- There are NO spaces in any of that stuff I just posted. I had to add them to keep what I typed from being misinterpreted as links. :biggrin1:

Hope that makes sense. You can use the preview button to make sure it looks right before posting.

Crunch

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Crunch : boo hoo for me :-(((((
but thx for the explanation.
and I'm drooling in places that you can't see just imagining :)

frednethel-

It's probably more 'watching it' than looking at caps. When they roll him over on his back, the dick (or whatever it is in his pants) takes like a few milliseconds to figure out that the body has flipped and catch up with it. :biggrin1:

It's actually one of my favorite episodes regardless of that scene and well worth watching.

Crunch

xxrbollla

Sexy Member
Media
Jim,

It's this guy. He's in a whole slew of stuff and is usually really sinister looking. It could just be in that one Gunsmoke I'm remembering, but it's the newer "Reprisal" episode with Joe Don Baker. Matt has just shot him (Lambert) and they roll him over to assess the damage. He looks like he's got a water balloon in his crotch. Again, this isn't my area of expertise, but if you'd seen it, you'd probably notice whether you were looking or not. :biggrin1:

Crunch

A SUprising number of these episodes are available for free on youtube . such as this one.
a freecoder toolbar (free download) is a big assist in downloading them for caps

safina2000

Just Browsing
Media
safina2000,

He's probably referring to Ireland's portrayal in Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.

I'm not really a believer in the whole bulge/package theory, but some of you midnight cowboys ought to check out a guy named Jack Lambert. He's a character actor from back in the day.

Take Care

Crunch

thanks
where can I watch this film?
Gunfight at the O.K. Corral

the bulge is so huge.

safina2000

Just Browsing
Media
´
Bulge shots of John Ireland . & . Forrest Tucker were already posted several times in different threads from different members over the years in this celeb forum. The plucky use of the 'advanced search tool' would unveil a lot of impressive motifs, from Westerns, Film Noir etc.

And there should be no doubt that Johnny Ringo still leads the pack... . :smoker:

´

IT is so huge .i can not believe my eyes.......

jim817

Expert Member
Media
JOHN IRELAND ALERT! Southwest Passage will air March 6 on Encore Westerns for those who missed seeing his huge bulge in that movie.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
have not visited this thread in a while. why is it that almost all the cowboys of the 50's and 60's tv shows were ruggedly handsome? were they hand picked for that reason, their acting ability, their ability to wear tight pants and ride a horse and sling their six shooters? The photos in this thread support maybe the last reason. Would they be as manly today amongst the likes of current TV shows???