Best western movie bulges ever?

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rugbyfootball: thanks for the links to Robert Conrad. he wore a 60's bathing suit so well. I loved the show and his butt and his cock were nice western bulges. I was thought he was hot; but I guess he was straight as an arrow?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
In the movie "Coop," Cliff Robertson (what a hunk!) displays great VPL more than once. I believe he even wrote , directed and/or produced that movie from back in
the early 70s. I bought the VHS several years ago and couldn't wait for the scenes where his splendid bulge appeared....one of the lengendary Hollywood Hunks, IMHO.
He also did an AT&T (I think) commercial back in the 70s/80s that showed him in a light-colored suit. There were numerous mirrors in the ad, and Cliff walked out with a mouth-watering left leg protrusion that used to leave me drooling! Couldn't wait to see that commercial whenever it came on....wow.

Just watched J.W. Coop today on Encore Westerns. I believe he loved showing off that big dick. Many great bulge shots in the entire movie.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rugbyfootball: thanks for the links to Robert Conrad. he wore a 60's bathing suit so well. I loved the show and his butt and his cock were nice western bulges. I was thought he was hot; but I guess he was straight as an arrow?

Straight as an arrow and I've heard a bit of a douche about it.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys in westerns were hot , it was unspoken theme in westerns , theses guys knew what they where doing some guys even got thing pass the censores , I’d like to visit back in those western days , I’d love to visit those guys on the set in their trailers

Reactions: westlonman