Best & Worst

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Giving a presentation, standing in front of a room full of people, while wearing suit pants and silk boxers.

Best orgasm you ever had?

straightfag13

Experimental Member
Media
Easy answer! my ex-boyfriend was a devout practitioner of tantric sex and after an 8 hour session of sex (which didn't even seem like 2) I finally orgasmed and it was like somebody has slipped me a seriously potent pill of X. LOL

...it was good... :loveya:

BEST, yet WORST place to have raunchy sex...?

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Beach - at one with nature, a risk of being seen...but oh that sand chafes and gets everywhere, hehe!

Best way to cook an egg?

(Sorry, just had to bring the subject away from sex - it was all too much for my innocent ears! :icon_redface:)

straightfag13

Experimental Member
Media
That's a hard one!

because nowadays; it seems like every reality show is absolutely horrible

the ones on VH1 and MTV are just killing television

BEST place on that special someone's body to use as a cuddle pillow?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My worst was actually after 'the act'. One afternoon, after doing the deed with the guy I was seeing at the time, he and I proceeded to walk to the bathroom to take a post-sex shower together. My family had gone to the fair, and I thought we had the house all to ourselves. We were naked and 'playing' and started boning up again before reaching the bathroom. Unbeknownst to us, my great uncle, a Franciscan priest, had stayed behind because he wasn't feeling well. He walked into the hallway as James and I were sharing a passionate kiss just before we got to the bathroom door. I don't think that Tío Andrés felt any better after that display.

Best music genre for setting a romantic mood?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Definitely jazz with a female vocal for me (here's where my 1% comes in...). Anything by Diana Krall can be a real bone inducer. Patricia Barber's cover of The Doors 'Light My Fire' springs to mind as well.

Let's stay with music... WORST live performance you've attended (you know, the kind that made you long for the recorded version)?

straightfag13

Experimental Member
Media
This one guy I was with picked me up an hour late and then once he picked me up he wouldn't let me kiss him because he said he didn't want his cologne to rub off. And then he said we had to skip dinner because he had some erronds to run. After we went on his eeronds he stopped by his friends house and said he'd be right back, he was gone for 2 hours or so. I waited for 2 hours and then walked home.
Never talked to him again.

WORST birthday present given to you by that special someone?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by straightfag13@Oct 4 2005, 03:45 PM
WORST birthday present given to you by that special someone?
[post=348821]Quoted post[/post]​

When I opened the gift I got the hint... she had returned my ear.
(V.vG.)

Worst piece of shit passing for art?