Best & Worst

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely the Greyhound driver I just had a few months ago returning from Florida.
Nothing less appealing than a racist pig who wouldn't let a black girl on to say goodby to her baby, then bragged about "Not letting those people run MY show". Yeah, this is the same guy I picked a fight with about the Koran and he said "I don't have to READ a book to know what's in it!" Priceless, the whole front of the bus roared in laughter.

Best travel experience, as far as mode of transportation goes?

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 5 2005, 10:46 AM
Best travel experience, as far as mode of transportation goes?
[post=349060]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm gonna have to go with via plane on British Airways. Man, that shit was hot + sexy.

Which reminds me...

BEST vacation you've ever had?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, wow! It's been years but I remember this woman like it was yesterday. Preparing to board at LAX when I encountered this one: short, sassy and mean as a possessed Martha Stewart! She was dismissing people left and right, ridiculing the crowd with nasty comments, and picking up the phone to conduct loud, abrasive conversations. I remember the small, stooped elderly lady in front of me in line trying to reach up to give the Tiny Tyrant her boarding pass and this monstress wouldn't even reach down for the ticket, expecting this less-than-five-foot grandma to have to stretch another foot or two.

What's the BEST album you own?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chicken pox at 12 years old. I was out of school for two weeks and it sucked balls.

Who was your best person you met while treveling?

orionsword57:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 10 2005, 02:05 AM
Chicken pox at 12 years old. I was out of school for two weeks and it sucked balls.

Who was your best person you met while treveling?
[post=350249]Quoted post[/post]​

Warren Buffett's number two man. He was indeed riding in coach in the seat next to me and not in first class which he easily could have afforded. He was/is a fine individual and a fine representative of his company. He also had some wonderful outlooks on life that I took with me.

Same question...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ben Franklin just outside of Quncy Market in Boston. At least he said he was Ben Franklin.

Best excuse for getting out of a date?

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 11 2005, 01:34 AM
Call you date and tell her you died......that is, if she's a blonde.

WORST actress and/or actor.
[post=350420]Quoted post[/post]​

Catherine Zeta Jones; the woman can't do anything right and successfully lowers the standards of every film she participates in.

BEST drug (legal or otherwise) you have ever taken.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 11 2005, 07:49 AM
Penicillin. :rofl:

Same question ...
[post=350569]Quoted post[/post]​

Same answer.... I had to take so much (due to an infection) that i became allergic to it, but it saved my life.

Best and/or worst TV sitcom?

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Well i wouldnt call it a meal, but i was dared and came so close to eating a sheeps testicle, i had a bit in my mouth and everything, but i couldnt begin to chew it after i felt it then i spat it out and the thought makes me queasy.

Best Song Ever Written???????

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Let me slip this one in, please.
Best song: American Pie.

Best teacher: Mrs. Brewster, 6th grade. She taught me, among other things, the importance of being myself instead of worrying what others thought of me.

And she read The Odyssey to the class twice a week during Library Hour. I've been reading/studying the classics ever since.

same question ...

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had three phenomenal teachers in high school: Mrs. B for Latin (harder and more demanding than hell), Mrs. P for English (much the same), and Mr. H for band/orchestra (he fostered my musical life no end). Languages, literature and music have been the center of my life and still are even in retirement. All three are dead now, but they continue to influence me deeply.

Same question

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
BEST teacher? I'd say it has to be a tie between two of my high school english teachers (both males interestingly enough, yet has no bearing as to why the were the best).

Mr. S. taught me to really appreciate literature and Mr. McC. taught me to never bastardize the english language... EVER. He conducted a semester-long intensive study of the parts of speech and to this day I still find myself incessantly double and triple checking my grammar. I also remember him saying he'd been classmates with Sting ("Gordon" to him...) in England. That was pretty cool (at least it was to a bunch of high school kids in the '80s). The guy was as tough as nails as a teacher, but I can honestly say I've never learned more from an individual in my life. Heck, many of my contemporaries can barely construct a sentence lest it be grammatically correct.

And since I managed to work music back into this thread...

BEST rock song you can't help but crank the living shit out of no matter how many times you've heard it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Metallica - Sad But True

FUNNIEST person you've ever seen/known?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Matthew@Oct 14 2005, 04:19 AM
FUNNIEST person you've ever seen/known?
[post=351537]Quoted post[/post]​

KNOWN: My friend Rachel

SEEN: Janet Reno

Worst person (in general) you've ever dated.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm. No really terrible ones, to be honest. Even the one who was genuinely nuts had a good heart and opened me up in a lot of ways, so no real villains.

Surprisingly, after I consider it, the worst one (as far as being a somewhat "bad" person) would probably be a gal named Debra. Not outright evil or anything, but a bit of a self-centered, emotionally insecure woman who enjoyed punishing me in subtle ways throughout our relationship. Oddly enough, this was a long-running thing that even led to an engagement. (Yeah, I was a real fool.)

How about your WORST date ever?

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by steve319@Oct 15 2005, 03:22 PM

How about your WORST date ever?
[post=352009]Quoted post[/post]​

I went out for a drink with this cool girl I know, we both got very drunk, left the bar and outside she hugged me, fell back, and broke my nose on the pavement and I spent the night in A & E waiting to get seen by a doctor.. got home at 5 in the morning with an absolute bastard of a concussion.

It's funny as well, I ran into the same girl at the same bar last Friday, walked around with her, and then ended up getting my head kicked in by 5 guys which resulted in another night in hospital; if it's an omen of things to come I'm still not paying attention.

BEST novel, in your opinion?