Best Xmas gift?

jonie_lee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend calling me up and confessing his feelings for me, as well as sending me a plane ticket to go see him in the next few days. Its a little after Christmas but thats okay, nothing beats love ya'll!

Last edited:

jonie_lee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best gift was priceless, it was knowing my soldier is on his way home from war safe and sound. Oh and yes bait me....to be listed as his spouse. Can you spell S-P-O-U-S-E ?

Erotomania: disorder whereby the subject holds a delusional belief that another person is in love with him or her.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
Last year--a wonderful surprise trip to Jamaica for a week, including our own private villa. I experienced an incredible week on a nude beach and a chance to reconnect with my husband.

He surprised me again this year by not telling me what resort we are going to. He has hinted at Hedonism II or III--YIKES! We leave on Monday.

I think I will keep him for another year!!!! A happy and prosperous 2009 to each of you.

Renee

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My honey is the BEST! This year was like the Twelve Days of Christmas. First, we got to spend Christmas together for the first time. That was a nice gift to us from his command. I woke up three days in a row with headache and back pains. So he bought me a California king-sized Sleep-number bed. And a mattress topper. Linens too. Also, a cookbook, health insurance for our puppy, a collar for my kitty, a new pad for Dance Dance Revolution, dinners out, lunches out, an art book, a Christmas tree and ornaments. He's always so generous with me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My honey is the BEST! This year was like the Twelve Days of Christmas. First, we got to spend Christmas together for the first time. That was a nice gift to us from his command. I woke up three days in a row with headache and back pains. So
he bought me a California king-sized Sleep-number bed. And a mattress topper. Linens too. Also, a cookbook, health insurance for our puppy, a collar for my kitty, a new pad for Dance Dance Revolution, dinners out, lunches out, an art book, a Christmas tree and ornaments. He's always so generous with me.
You got a Sleep Number bed! I am so jealous. My aunt has one of those and it is the bomb. :cool:

Actually, the best gift is probably the one I have been living in which is a pair of black, boot cut yoga pants with a drawstring waist.