BestToKeepBigOneMemorySecret?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men are obsessed with how they fit into the "pecking" order of your past lovers. For me, my current lover is always my best lover since I am in love. I don't crave others when in a relationship. But they do always ask questions - ever date another woman?, ever have a one night stand?, ever sleep with endowed guy? It is last one want to inquire about....

If have experience with guy that has really large penis and next boyfriends ask about size past is it best to keep it a secret?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
YES, jesus woman.

Man thinking 101.

He is always the biggest you've had.

And when he dosent believe you and presses the point...

LIE...

...rule 101 is?... he is always the biggest you have ever had.

Men are fragile too and if he thinks, knowns, hes the biggest you had, he'll be yours even more than he is now.

A pups thought anywyas, lol

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed! Lie, lie, lie :) (and I am not a big proponent of lying)

If you really love him, then lie to him because he is the best lover you have ever had so there is no reason for him to have any insecurities at all.
If you feel like you must tell, then lie and say it was too big (which may still be lie) for you and you much prefer his size because it is perfect . The male ego needs to be protected :)

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I so luv it. Both responses make sense. Maybe it falls in "white lie" area. Truth of no value kind of thing. I think this will be fun topic on next "girls night out"... size has come up and every time it does the gf that responds gets all "dreamy eyed" about the memory YET happy with current lover (bf or husband) so don't see any value in sharing the "omg it was awesome, couldn't walk well in morning and it burned a little with the morning pee..." just point out truth that has value and that current lover is fine and perfect and all that.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Most guys will probably take you at your word. I'm very alert to the lying because my studying penis size charts, studying the female vagina various response mechanisms (which indicates size does make a difference), the number of times big guys get around to women, the number of partners women tend to have (generally speaking, of course it can vary greatly from woman to woman), and studying the often contradictory wording from women when they speak about this. Mathematically I know the chances of a woman meeting bigger than average or big. Most guys don't study this subject indepth, so a lie(s) can probably work well enough on the majority of them. Concerning the contradictory reponses from women here is a thread I started a while back that drew much debate.
http://www.lpsg.org/59748-size-doesn-t-matter-her.html

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for sure of two instances where other guys found out that I was significantly bigger than them and from their reactions, neither took it as a positive. If you want to fuck with a guy's head, go right ahead and tell him. If you want him to keep a healthy attitude, find a way to make him feel like top dog.