Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd recently started going to a new gym. It was the type of gym that was used mainly by serious bodybuilders. The guys were giving me funny looks when I signed up. I'm in good shape, but skinny compared to most of the guys there. I felt pretty uncomfortable, but honestly I joined because bodybuilders turn me on, and I wasn't going to be intimidated by some front desk staff. I wanted to work out with some real muscle men up close and personal.

After just a couple of workouts there I was really glad I'd joined. In general the guys there were nice, they mostly just ignored me. I felt like I could get away with staring at their pumped muscles because nobody paid any attention to me. I loved the masculine energy there, the guys grunting and their workout partners motivating them to keep pushing. Even with my eyes closed the sounds and smells were enough to turn me on. Being so turned on at the gym kept me motivated.

After a few weeks I started to realize there was this one guy who seemed to know everyone and everyone seemed to like him. It turned out he was the owner of the gym. He was a little older than the other guys, probably in his late 40's. I never saw him working out, but by the looks of his body he definitely was. He was one of the biggest guys there and he really stood out because of his body hair. A lot of the other guys shaved or waxed because there was a competition coming up. I joined at just the right time, when a lot of these guys were in peak shape for the competition.

A week before the competition, something amazing happened. I had just gotten out of the gym shower and I was standing in front of my locker in a towel getting my clean clothes out of my bag. I had a semi because I always get turned on in the gym shower. It was late so there was no one else around. The owner of the gym walks in and I try to ignore him and not draw any attention to myself. He walks right up to me and says hi, tells me his name is Pete and that he's the owner of the gym. I worry that he's noticed me staring at the other guys and he's about to tell me I'm not welcome at his gym anymore. But then he takes his shirt off, for no apparent reason, he hadn't been working out, and he wasn't changing. He just kept chatting with me, shirtless, me standing there in a towel getting more and more nervous. He asked me how long I'd been going to his gym, if I liked it there, like it was a customer service survey. The way he was standing there though, shirtless, kind of lightly flexing his arms as he moved and making his pecs bounce a little, it was like he was showing off for me. I'd never seen him shirtless before, I'd never seen him in the locker room. His body made sort of loose control of my brain, I could barely answer his questions. It was the body of a man who had been lifting weights his whole life, but he wasn't doing competitions anymore so he was more natural looking, not ridiculously chiseled like the younger guys. His chest and torso were covered in hair, grey in the middle of his chest but the rest of it was dark, it tapered down to his package, which I now realized was in a jock strap because his shorts were low enough that I could see the waistband.

I hear him say "Hey man, are you ok? You need some water?" and I realize that I'm touching myself and my mouth is open, I'm practically drooling. I snap out of it and realize he's grinning at me, "Yea, I'm alright, I was just... distracted. You have such an amazing body." I can't believe I just said that, I guess I let my guard down because of his smile. He says "Thanks a lot. The reason I wanted to introduce myself was that we have a competition coming up, and for the guys here to compete we have to bring a volunteer to help out backstage at the event. Our usual volunteer dropped out at the last minute, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in helping us out?" I said yes without skipping a beat. "Great" he said, "judging from the tent in your towel I think you're exactly the kind of guy we're looking for. There's a meeting the volunteers have to attend tomorrow night at 9pm at Iron Gym, can you make it?" I say yes. "Good, I won't be there, so just tell the guy at the front desk you're there for the volunteer meeting and tell him what gym sent you. Thanks for helping out, I think you'll like it." He reached down and picked up his shirt. Without saying anything more, he turned around and started putting his shirt back on as he walked out of the locker room. I was so shocked and turned on, all I could think about was cock. I turned my back to the locker room door so no one would see if they walked in and I pulled my cock out from under my towel. I started jerking and within seconds I was cumming on the floor, my hand braced on a locker because I could hardly stand up.

I was really excited about helping out at the competition. YouTube videos from backstage at bodybuilding competitions had always been some of my favorite bate fuel. Those videos turned me on so much. All those men hanging around in skimpy posing trunks, getting pumped up and ready for their moment on stage. So much masculine energy in one place. I wondered what my job would be as a volunteer. I hoped that I would get to help put that tanning cream on the guys. I always thought that stuff looked ridiculous, but it would mean I'd get to touch some big muscle bodies. The next day I looked up Iron Gym and made sure I could get there on time. It was another bodybuilder gym not too far away. Not knowing what to expect, I wore gym clothes to the meeting. When I got there I was directed to a room in the back with hardwood floors and mirrors covering the walls. It was the type of room you'd have an aerobics class in, but I doubted they taught aerobics at this gym. There was a table set up with 2 folding chairs, and there were 2 guys sitting on the floor in front of it. I walked in and it must have been obvious that I didn't know what was going on, so one of the guys on the floor asked me if I was there for the beta meeting and told me to sit down with them and "wait for the alphas." A few minutes later a 4th guy arrived, said hi, and sat down with us on the floor. We sat there quietly as I thought about how I'd been told to wait for the alphas. It kind of turned me on.

Then 2 men walked in. They were clearly the alphas. They both had big muscle bodies, but like the owner of my gym they weren't really chiseled like competition bodybuilders. One of them was dressed in business casual, wearing a polo shirt, the other was in jeans and a t-shirt. I got up, thinking it was polite to stand up and introduce myself, but one of the other guys quickly whispered, "Stay down!" The 2 men walked towards us and sat at the table, looking down at us on the floor, and the one in the polo said "Betas, thanks for coming. I see we have a new guy so I guess I have to go through the whole orientation from the beginning. I'm James, I'm the director of MSA, the Muscle Show Alliance. We run many of the biggest bodybuilding shows across the country. This is Chris, he's one of the co-owners of Iron Gym. You 4 guys have been chosen by the local gyms to be betas for us. Betas have been a well-guarded secret in the bodybuilding community for generations. For so long that I don't even know when it started. The public may not know anything about the betas, but they are a vital part of a good bodybuilding show... I assume you've heard of the pump room," he was looking at me, so I nodded, "Well the pump room isn't just about pumping our muscles up before we pose. It's also about pumping our egos, getting us into the right mindframe to get up on a stage in front of hundreds of people, practically naked, and pose. That's where the betas come in. You follow me so far?" I nodded again, so excited that my head was ringing. "Great, so the role of the betas is to make our competitors feel like Gods. Our betas drool for us, their beta cocks get rock hard at the sight of us." At this comment my jaw must have dropped. He grins at me and said "I see Pete picked another eager beta. You're going to fit right in. But you have to be able to control yourself in the pump room. You have to learn to sense what the alphas want. Some of them are very focused, having you there helps them get pumped but they don't really want to talk to you. Leave them alone, admire them, touch your beta cock while you oogle over them, but don't talk to them. Other guys need the extra encouragement. If they make eye contact with you it's usually a sign that they want some motivation. Those guys want to hear how strong they look, how big they look. Some of them want you to get on your knees in front of them while they practice their poses in the mirror. If it makes you hard and you can't stop stroking your cock, it makes them feel powerful and confident. Don't, under any circumstances, touch the alphas. That is crossing the line and you will be asked to leave. Just follow the lead of the more experienced betas and you should be ok. Also, because of the strict nudity rules at the event venues, never expose your dick in the pump room. Only the tribute is allowed to be naked, but he's kept in a private room where a lot of the rules are ignored. Did Pete give you a pair of beta trunks?" I shake my head no. He turns to Chris and asks him if he has a pair for me. Chris says sure and gets up and leaves the room.

James continues to explain "The beta trunks keep you covered, but allow the alphas to see how much they are turning you on." Chris comes back into the room holding a pair of purple posing trunks, hands them to me, and sits back down. James says "Why don't you try them on and see how they fit." "Yes, sir." I say, getting up and asking "Where should I change?" Chris speaks up for the first time, turning me on with his deep voice, "Right here is fine, we wouldn't want anyone in the locker room seeing you in beta trunks and asking questions."

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hold up the purple trunks and realize that they are just like a pair of posing trunks, except they have a cock sleeve in the front. I figure this is no time to be shy, I've been chosen for this and I don't want to lose my chance at this experience. I take off my shoes, socks, and all of my clothes. I'm not ashamed of my cock, it looks pretty average when soft but I know it's impressive when hard, and right now I've got a pretty strong semi happening. The other betas are looking up at me and grinning as I strip. "Nice" James says, "Some of the competitors think we should choose betas with small cocks, but I think that's just because they have small cocks themselves. In my opinion if you have a nice big solid boner in the pump room, it will make the alphas feel even bigger for having that kind of power over you." I'm sliding my semi into the sleeve of the trunks as he says this, the new sensation and the fact that 5 guys are watching me makes me rock hard. "They fit you well, now get back on the floor." I kneel down, so turned on by what is happening that I can hardly breathe. "Do you have any questions?" Chris asks, "Yes," I say, looking back at James, "you said something about a tribute, what's that?" "Oh," Chris says, turning to James, "I don't think you need to know that yet, what do you think, James?" James stares me down for a minute and replies "I think this guy is going to be a loyal beta, he's going to find out eventually." Chris looks at me and says "So, beta, will you be loyal to the alphas?" "Yes," I reply.

Chris stands up suddenly, and aggressively pulls his t-shirt off, standing over me and puffing up his chest. "What did you say, beta?" I immediately feel weak, realize my mistake and bow my head saying "yes, sir." "Say it again!" he says. I look up at him towering over me. He looks like he's in his early 30's, his skin is smooth and pale, with a patch of dark hair between his pecs and a trail of hair below his belly button. He has the body of a man who was probably a college athlete, and then never stopped working out after college. I'm so turned on I reach down and grab my hard cock without thinking. "Yes SIR" I respond again, a little louder. "Good," he says, sitting back down, "The tribute is chosen from the more experienced betas, maybe if you're loyal to us you will be chosen someday. Depending on the venue, the tribute is either kept in a separate room, or if there's no suitable room available we put up a curtain in the pump room for the tribute. The tribute serves a couple of purposes. Some of the alphas just get a little too pumped before the show, if you know what I mean, and they need to relieve themselves before they go on stage. Other alphas use the tribute because they need a little something extra, they need the confidence they can only get by fully dominating a beta, making him their bitch, as the guys like to say. We've found in the past that some tributes can't keep their hands to themselves and they wind up ruining the alpha's fake tans right before they go on stage, so the tribute is restrained. Since he's in a private room, we also keep him naked. We find that the alphas like their tribute as vulnerable as possible. We do have some rules for the tribute's safety, but I'm sure you can imagine the kinds of things that happen in the tribute room."

James interrupts, "Okay I think he's heard enough, now do you have any competitors here who need to do some posing practice?" "Sure," says Chris, "I'll be right back." "Okay, betas," James says, "take off your clothes." The other betas stand up and start stripping, so I stand up too. They are already wearing beta trunks under their clothes, and a couple of them already have semis. One of them pulls some condoms out of his pocket and passes them around. He explains to me that I should put one on so that I don't ruin my trunks if I precum a lot. They all turn to James and start touching themselves, like robots all hooked up to the same computer. He grins and does a double bicep pose for them, stretching the sleeves of his polo shirt with his huge arms. They each pull their cocks out and put a condom on, so I do too. Normally I would take this opportunity to check out their dicks, but James is still flexing and I can't take my eyes off of him. Just when we're all ready, fully hard in our beta trunks, Chris comes back in with 2 other guys. They are gorgeous. One of them is wearing compression shorts and a tank top, the other is wearing gym shorts and a tight t-shirt. They were glistening, it was clear that they had just been working out and their muscles were swollen to the max. They pretty much ignored us, said hey to James, and then stood side by side in front of the mirrors. "Ok, lets see your routine guys," Chris says, and they both take off their shirts. My cock jumps at the sight of it. Then the one who was wearing gym shorts takes them off, and he's wearing nothing but white briefs. I start touching myself, not sure what to do, I look over at James for approval and he just grins and nods.

Chris walks over to a stereo and music starts playing. The 2 bodybuilders start posing, looking at themselves in the mirror. "We were just doing arms," one of them says to Chris. This is my fantasies coming true, I already feel like I'm about to cum. I'm not sure the protocol though, and I don't want to mess this up. I look at the other betas for guidance. They look great, well, the beta trunks are a little silly looking, but they are fit young guys and their boners are rock solid. I notice that we're each wearing a different color, purple, red, yellow and green. The guy in green is already on his knees beside one of the alphas, looking up at him and stroking his own cock, he's pinching his nipple with his other hand, his mouth is open, and his tongue is hanging out a little. He looks like he is in complete sexual bliss. I decide to join him on the floor, so I kneel beside the other alpha. I can smell his manly sweat and his cheap deodorant. He looks young and in his prime. His shoulders are broad, his abs are rippling, and his legs are solid. He's practically hairless besides some hair on his inner thighs and a little bit peeking out the top of his white briefs. I'm mesmerized. I slowly stroke my cock trying not to cum too soon. Having the lubed up condom on inside my beta trunks feels amazing. I can see the outline of his dick resting on his balls in his briefs. My mind is racing, I don't know where to look, he's flexing right in front of me, and his bulge is just feet from my face.

Chris is giving them both advice on their posing, but I'm not paying attention to him. Then the alpha says "Hey Chris, is this a new guy?" I'm too focused on the alpha in front of me to hear Chris' response. Then the alpha, without looking down at me says "So, purple, what do you think?" I realize that he called me purple because I'm wearing purple beta trunks. They are barely containing my cock. "It looks like you like it." He's looking at my reflection in the mirror and sees how turned on he's making me, on my knees with my swollen dick in my hand. "Well, do you like it?" I'm watching him in the mirror now, so I can see what he looks like from the front. He's doing a most muscular for me, both of his arms and his chest flexed to the max. "Yes, sir," I say, "I've never seen anything so amazing. Your body is incredible." He turns towards me and starts doing leg poses, making his bulge jiggle and get even bigger. He's toying with me. I'm in a trance and I hear myself quietly say "I've never been more turned on in my life, sir, please don't stop flexing." The alpha laughs a little and turns back towards the mirror, doing arm and shoulder poses. He's doing a double bicep pose when suddenly I realize I'm about to cum, I don't think I can control it anymore.

James must have seen the panic on my face, because I heard him say from across the room "It's okay, purple, you can cum." In an instant I'm moaning uncontrollably as I wrap both hands around my dick and have one of the most incredible orgasms I've ever had. I feel so weak when I'm done cumming that I lay down on my side, but I don't take my eyes off of the alpha towering above me. The alpha smiles at himself in the mirror and says to Chris "I guess I'm ready for the competition." Then I start to hear someone else moaning. It's the beta in green. He's has his ass sticking out like he's begging to be fucked, and he's cumming into his beta trunks while the alpha in compression shorts stands over him grinning and flexing.

"That must be what I looked like", I thought to myself, "I'm a complete muscle whore and now all of these guys know it." I hear Chris say to the alphas "Ok you guys can go, keep practicing your posing and stick to your diets!" The alphas pick up their clothes and walk out of the room, joking with each other about who's bigger. James tells me to stand up and come over to the table. I snap out of my trance and do what he says. "You did pretty good for your first time. So, can I rely on you to come to the competition?" "Yes, sir" I say, smiling. "Great, now give me your condom." Confused, I pull off my cum-filled condom and put it in the plastic jar he is holding out in front of me. "And we can rely on you to keep all of this secret?" "Yes, sir" "Good, because if we ever find out that you've told anyone about the betas, we're going to use this condom to frame you for a sex crime. We have a few cops in the competition who will help make it happen. You'll wind up on a sex offender registry for the rest of your life, and no one will believe your stories, got it?" "Yes, sir" "Good, now put your clothes back on, and we'll see you at the competition next Saturday. When you arrive go to the check in desk and tell them you're a volunteer. We'll have one of the other betas give you some more training in the pump room." With that, he got up and left the room.

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It had been 4 days since I'd learned about the biggest secret of the bodybuilding industry. At almost every big bodybuilding competition, there was a staff of Beta Boys in the pump room. The Betas were key to helping the competitors give their best performance on stage. Beta Boys made the competitors feel like big, confident Alpha males, right before they got up on stage practically naked in front of an audience of hundreds. I had been lucky enough to be chosen as a Beta by the owner of my gym, Pete. At my initiation meeting I was pretty seriously threatened to keep this whole thing a secret, but there was really no need to threaten me. I felt like the luckiest guy on earth. For 4 days all that I could think about was how incredible it was going to be to be in that pump room, surrounded by muscle men and stroking my cock. I tried to go to the gym, but looking around wondering which of these guys was going to be at the competition was too much for me to handle. I'd get hard and have to rush to the shower to try to calm down. But of course the gym shower just turned me on even more, and I'd wind up edging in there until I was exhausted and leaking pre-cum. I decided not to let myself cum until the competition, so I was pretty much hard or semi-hard for 4 days straight.

The big day came and I arrived at the Muscle Show Alliance's Northeast Regional Competition. The event was being held at a big Hotel. Right when I walked in the lobby I was already drunk with lust. There were 4 guys at the front desk who were clearly competitors. They were wearing tank tops that could hardly contain their bulging shoulders and backs. I was prepared with my beta trunks on under my shorts, and my dick was already starting to fill them up. I started looking for the Pump Room before anyone could notice the growing tent in my shorts. The Pump Room was being staged in one of the hotel's ballrooms. Outside the ballroom I saw Pete and 2 other men sitting at tables signing in the competitors. When Pete saw me he smiled and waved me over to skip the short line. I was glad, because I would have been so self-conscious to be standing in line with those guys, twice my size. They'd be looking at me thinking "Who does this fool think he is entering this competition?" Pete grinned and shook his head when he noticed the tent in my shorts. "Looks like I made the right choice when I picked you. This is a big show for us. 6 guys from our gym are competing. There's 68 competitors in 9 weight and age classes. Head into the pump room and look for the green beta, he'll be giving you some more training since it's your first time."

I walked into the ballroom and my jaw dropped. It was my fantasies becoming reality. There were dozens of muscle men in various stages of undress, from college age guys to guys in their 40's, from natural fitness-model types to huge roided out hulks, I felt like a kid in a candy store. A big guy walking into the pump room bumped into me and snapped me out of my trance. He was 6' 4" and must have weighed 260 lbs. I realized I had to focus. I had a job and I wanted to do it right so that I would be welcome back for the next competition. I looked around for the green beta. He wasn't hard to spot. He was skinnier than all the guys around him, and he had a big, green, spandex-covered erection. He saw me walk over to him but he stayed focused on his job. He was standing, legs spread, hand on his boner, mouth open and practically drooling, and his eyes were fixed on the Alpha in front of him. The alpha was wearing gym shorts and headphones, shaved head, average height, and his muscles were stretched to their max as he did bicep curls with a resistance band. He was pretty focused, staring at a spot on the wall in the distance, but every once in awhile he would look over at Green, smile and shake his head a little as if to say "What a fucking weak loser." Green just kept stroking his cock through his beta trunks, gyrating his hips a little, nodding his head yes and sticking his tongue out just slightly. Everything about his body language said "I want to eat your cum," but he wasn't saying a word. It was a sight to behold.

Reactions: Zacques

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After a minute, the Alpha just turned and walked away. I looked at Green, and he shook, like he was waking himself up from a dream. He stood up straight and said "Hey Purple, welcome to the pump room. Let's find a quiet corner where we can talk." We weave through the crowded room of men and settle on a spot where we think we won't be too distracted. "I've been doing this for awhile so James asked me to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't get into any trouble today. If we mess up in our roles as Betas, it could have pretty seriously consequences in the world of bodybuilding and I do not want that to happen. I love being a beta far too much, you got me?" I reassure him that I'll be a well-behaved beta and he says "Great, do you have your beta trunks on?" "Yes, I do." "Okay, good, well take off your clothes and when we're done talking we'll put them in the storage crate over by the Tribute Room." I start peeling off my clothes as he keeps talking, and as the air touches my exposed skin, I get so excited I become almost fully hard. "First of all, we wear nothing but our beta trunks when we are in the pump room. These guys may be alphas, but I've realised that some of them feel vulnerable walking around in nothing but little posing trunks. We have to make ourselves even more vulnerable so that they know that they are in control, got it?" I nod, standing there in this crowded room wearing nothing but my beta trunks, I understand what he means about feeling vulnerable. The beta trunks are just like the competitor's posing trunks, but they have a sleeve in the front that fits your dick, making me even more exposed than the competitors around me. Right now my dick is sticking straight out in front of me, pointing at the green beta as he talks.

"Never take your dick out of your beta trunks. Our role here is to make the alphas feel like gods. We should never become the focus of attention. Also, once you're worshiping one alpha, never let yourself get distracted by another alpha. Our job is to make every alpha here feel like they could be the winner. It's ok to worship more than one alpha at a time, but never make an alpha feel like he's being ignored for another alpha, and never be the first to walk away. The alphas are the bosses. We do sometimes have to get an alpha under control though. You have to be prepared for that. Occasionally an alpha will get aggressive. That's kind of what we're here for, to bring out the aggressive manly animal in these competitors, but we have to keep things in the pump room under control. If you sense that an alpha's sexual dominance over you is reaching a tipping point, I know you're going to want to let it happen, but you have to remember that's what the Tribute Room is for." I think Green saw I was getting a little nervous so he reassured me. "I've never really had any problems. Usually the alpha's trainer or one of his buddies is nearby and can help control the situation, but just don't forget where the Tribute Room is so that you can get an Alpha there as quickly as possible if you need to. Let me show you where it is and we can put your clothes away."

I pick up my clothes off the floor and follow Green to a door on the other side of the room. My dick gets fully hard as I squeeze past a dozen half-naked muscle men. At the door to the Tribute Room, Green grabs my clothes from me and puts them in a plastic crate on the floor. The Tribute Room has a paper sign taped to the door that says "Tribute Room, Competitors Only." Near the door it smells like sweat and cum, and I become so excited by it that I have to wrap my hand around my fully hard dick. "It looks like you're ready," Green says, his hard dick bouncing in front of him. "I can see that the Tribute Room is turning you on, but don't go in there. There are only 6 of us betas here and we can't all be in the tribute room. I've never even been in the Tribute Room. The Tribute is chosen from amongst the betas by the overall winner of the previous competition, so if you're really lucky you might get to be Tribute at the next show. Well, I really want to get back to worshipping some Alphas, are you ready?"