Betrayed Soldiers??

D

deleted213967

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Apache/1.3.37 Server at betrayedsoldiers.com Port 80
Ooopss! Betrayed by the censors or by failing technology?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since they are already under appreciated, underpaid, under supported, under supplied, under protected, and guaranteed to receive continuous health coverage under the basic norm of a first year college student for the rest of their lives . . . well, I'll jump on the conspiracy train and assume they are now betrayed by technology.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And yet... GWBs larcenous administration has PLENTY of money to pay Blackwater mercenaries a hefty salary...
And Blackwater Mercenaries are immune from investigation, immune from prosecution...
Total immunity both here in the US and from Iraqi justice.

They can kill, murder, rape and steal... and we pay them for it.
and no one asks what they did, no one calls them to account for their actions.

This administration and the Republican party have behaved treasonously, criminally.
They have blackened the American flag and bloodied our hands and taken our money, and squandered our reputation, and shredded our constitution.

Allowing them to slink out of office unscathed is even a worse crime....

God damn them all and god damn the democrats who refuse to go after them.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My brother is an Iraq vet and I got to spend a day with him in our local VA Hospital a bit ago. What a fucking joke. Thank you, US Military, for fucking up the third generation of males in my family and treating them with substandard healthcare.

It's not just the Republicans, either. The Democrats have always supported wars in the end and no one has ever stepped up to the plate to address the needs of returning combat veterans. This is a problem not just with the republicans, the democrats, the rich, the poor, whatever. This is a problem that permeates our society.

I mean really, now that gas is $3.15 a gallon, property values are going down, and getting that home equity loan to buy a plasma screen TV and sound system is almost impossible, who gives a shit that there are people dying in the desert fighting for and objective that's never been clear from the first?

dicklittle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I certainly appreciate your feedback. I think the site says alot about our society as a whole. Not only does it talk about how our care for military is dwindling in a "politically correct" nation, but if the country can treat the military like that then how will it treat the normal citizen? Something needs to be done now. Healthcare costs are rising so high people cant even afford life saving procedures or medication. I think where we went wrong is by having a capitolist society. Everything revolves around money and not what is good for the people. Appointed officials are free to engage in prostitution and many other position degrading acts. We in the military defend the country and they are so slow to give us the proper tools and training to efficiently do our job. That hesitation is nonexistant when it comes to their own pay raises. Just my two cents.

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stop your crying n bitching.....when they signed up they knew what they were getting into.
young men on all sides suffer people get hurt..live with it...or become an activist for peace not just for now but for the future so other young men n women dont have to go throught this shit.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We who vote, put our politicians in power. We have to live with the shit they do until the next election comes along, and once again we will elect the wrong people. No matter what political party is in power they will fuck up the country and every other country they touch.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stop your crying n bitching.....when they signed up they knew what they were getting into.
young men on all sides suffer people get hurt..live with it...or become an activist for peace not just for now but for the future so other young men n women dont have to go throught this shit.

our leaders are given the implicit responsibility of leading our young men into wars that are just, worth fighting, and with clear objectives. iraq does not fit this bill.

iraq is the first largeish war without a draft, so our reserve forces are being used like the active duty military and the active duty military is serving in combat far longer than in previous modern wars.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's beyond heinous of our government to even think about trying these individuals for murder when they are out protecting these lawmaking pussies safety. Further, what about the fighter pilots that take out whole towns. I just don't get it. It's arbitrary betrayal.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
iraq is the first largeish war without a draft, so our reserve forces are being used like the active duty military and the active duty military is serving in combat far longer than in previous modern wars.
It's true that it's the first "largeish" war without a draft but the all-volunteer service isn't to blame for the intensity put upon the active and reserve units. There are multiple reasons and a key one is cutbacks during the 1990s. Remember the "peace dividend"? The army went from ~18 divisions to ~10. Some divisions had entire brigades cut out. Across the board, there were reductions in manpower. It saved money at the time. The "peace dividend" didn't last very long.