Betrayed

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever been betrayed? Ever trusted someone so much only have them finally turn on you and literally stab you?

And then, and only then you realize the relationship you had is over. Everything that you two have been through means nothing now. Even the memories are tainted. And you wonder if they really ever were your friend. Yes, they were with you and supported you.

We hiked for miles up a mountain in Colorado. We spent nights camping on the beach. We even worked together in some of the most strenuous circumstances. When I'd meet with a client they would be there giving me full support.

They made me look good.

And now that son of a bitch underwire has gone and done it. Stabbed me in the boob until I bled! And that was my very favorite bra. It was the first one I bought after surgery. It made me look so damn good. I hate it now.

I can never treasure its memory. It will be replaced, and I'll never look back. And thanks to it I'll probably never trust another bra again. RIP, underwire and fuck you!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Re-Start the 70s movement of Bra Burning, to teach it a lesson

images

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those less favored get cast off before they could hope to cause pain.
It's like Harvey Dent said in The Dark Knight:

*pours liquor on the curb for those heroic bras that died in battle*

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is always the favorites which get stabby. Then you mend them, and they promise to be good, but they hurt you again. Those less favored get cast off before they could hope to cause pain.

Boy, did you call that one! That's the first thought that came to mind was how to fix it. But then I saw the little blood stain on it, and that's what set me off! That's when I said "screw you, you're never gonna get the chance to hurt me again."

madamazon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bathroom bra.jpg

The poking, discomfort, broken edge stabbings and pathetic escape attempts that required me to find the nearest bathroom to desperately try and repair them! After decades of torture I finally said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Sure, I was lured into buying a couple of pretty ones after the surgery but I can only put them on for a couple of minutes before declaring "see you never again, beyotch!"

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only have them finally turn on you and literally stab you?
I was really wondering if you meant literally or figuratively. ... then I was thinking, whoa she got stabbed while hiking... wait while at the beach... you had me going... funny story telling talent you've got @EllieP ;)

Reactions: ronin001

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My bras never betray me because I've never actually owned one I liked. They were all cheap as fuck and never comfortable.

If I ever have the chance to buy a good one I may know what it's like to love my bra, but to this point I've never enjoyed one.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Betrayed? Yes, and it happened within the first 10 minutes of Alien 3 when it was revealed Corporal Hicks and Newt were dead.

Yeeeah, so in an instant everything Ripley went through to save Newt and escape the planet, that "bitch" Alien queen, was for nothing. Yep, all of her heroic efforts were for not and carelessly tossed into a cinematic furnace. May as well forget Alien 2 ever even happened.

Just think of enormity of ego and douchebaggery it must take to carelessly erase an entire body of work of a previous director, writers, crew, and what was a really enjoyable film. That is, unlike the dog fart that was Alien 3. Why an ego like that must be the size of the planet that Ripley so bravely made her rescue and escaped from.

Grrrrr

Fuck you to hell David Fincher!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Betrayed? Yes, and it happened within the first 10 minutes of Alien 3 when it was revealed Corporal Hicks and Newt were dead.

Yeeeah, so in an instant everything Ripley went through to save Newt and escape the planet, that "bitch" Alien queen, was for nothing. Yep, all of her heroic efforts were for not and carelessly tossed into a cinematic furnace. May as well forget Alien 2 ever even happened.

Just think of enormity of ego and douchebaggery it must take to carelessly erase an entire body of work of a previous director, writers, crew, and what was a really enjoyable film. That is, unlike the dog fart that was Alien 3. Why an ego like that must be the size of the planet that Ripley so bravely made her rescue and escaped from.

Grrrrr

There are Alien movies starring Ellen Ripley that come after Aliens?

I'm pretty sure you are completely incorrect and the series stops at Aliens.

Next you'll be telling me that Frasier ultimately settled down with someone other than Roz.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Grrrrr

Kind of like the first Indiana Jones movie. Everything he did was for nothing. Even if he stayed teaching at school the Nazis would have melted and the ark would be put in a warehouse somewhere never to be seen again. Well, except maybe if it was placed in an East German warehouse after the war it would have been discovered when the Berlin Wall was torn down. Then they would have opened it again to see what it was and then more face melting.

Well, if they ever reboot that series that would make a good sequel!

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine was so displeased with Alien 3 (I didn't like it either)... that he suggested that the next movie be called: "Alien 4 - The Apology".

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
A friend of mine was so displeased with Alien 3 (I didn't like it either)... that he suggested that the next movie be called: "Alien 4 - The Apology".

I was so immensely pissed off they did what they did that I couldn't even concentrate on the film and just cursed the screen throughout.

Hollywood really needs to pull a Newhart on the franchise and have a new film that has Ripley waking up on the Sulaco, Hicks and Newt safe and alive in their cryonic stasis chambers beside her, thus revealing the Ripley storyline after Aliens had all just been a bad (really bad) dream.