Betrayed

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever been betrayed? Ever trusted someone so much only have them finally turn on you and literally stab you?

And then, and only then you realize the relationship you had is over. Everything that you two have been through means nothing now. Even the memories are tainted. And you wonder if they really ever were your friend. Yes, they were with you and supported you.

We hiked for miles up a mountain in Colorado. We spent nights camping on the beach. We even worked together in some of the most strenuous circumstances. When I'd meet with a client they would be there giving me full support.

They made me look good.

And now that son of a bitch underwire has gone and done it. Stabbed me in the boob until I bled! And that was my very favorite bra. It was the first one I bought after surgery. It made me look so damn good. I hate it now.

I can never treasure its memory. It will be replaced, and I'll never look back. And thanks to it I'll probably never trust another bra again. RIP, underwire and fuck you!
Perhaps it had needs that were unmet, and it lashed out in an immature way? What if you put some duct tape on the pokey part? Then again, perhaps you would always feel the duct tape, and never be able to forget that horrid stab. I dunno- is it fair to raise a bra up and put it on a pedestal? They are not perfect. Try to understand from the bra's point of view- they wear out, they get frayed.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps it had needs that were unmet, and it lashed out in an immature way? What if you put some duct tape on the pokey part? Then again, perhaps you would always feel the duct tape, and never be able to forget that horrid stab. I dunno- is it fair to raise a bra up and put it on a pedestal? They are not perfect. Try to understand from the bra's point of view- they wear out, they get frayed.

I really think it was just not ready for a long-term commitment. I believe the communication was heavily one-sided. Now that I think of it, it was quite unresponsive whenever I would mention the future. But we had an agreement, and I lived up to my side of the agreement. I mean, we both knew this was not a permanent situation. All relationships of this sort tend to dissolve over time, but I really, truly thought we had something special together.

You know, I understand that things change. It's just that... I don't know... this was different. I was different. I was in a better place, and I thought it was too. Now I know that I was wrong to think that.

Now I don't know if I could ever fully put my trust in another. Yes, I've already found someone to take it's place. But the wound is still fresh, and I'm still just a little gun shy. It's going to be a while before I'm really comfortable again.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly the same betrayal can happen with guys just in a different place - you think you are on good terms and all of the sudden something happens and you are left hanging out there in the cold or feeling just too constricted in the relationship...

phallic_deity86

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of like the first Indiana Jones movie. Everything he did was for nothing. Even if he stayed teaching at school the Nazis would have melted and the ark would be put in a warehouse somewhere never to be seen again. Well, except maybe if it was placed in an East German warehouse after the war it would have been discovered when the Berlin Wall was torn down. Then they would have opened it again to see what it was and then more face melting.

Well, if they ever reboot that series that would make a good sequel!
Raiders still works because none of the characters know what the Ark actually is or what can do. Indy's actions are all justified even though, in the end, it's Belloq's hubris that destroys him. And of course they're going to reboot the series. Why? Because money. Hollywood is now in the business making a profit off of sucking its legendary frnachises dry.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Raiders still works because none of the characters know what the Ark actually is or what can do. Indy's actions are all justified even though, in the end, it's Belloq's hubris that destroys him. And of course they're going to reboot the series. Why? Because money. Hollywood is now in the business making a profit off of sucking its legendary frnachises dry.

You have to admit that Indy is like the world's worst archaeologist though. Traveling from exotic locale to exotic locale, breaking 99% of the antiquities he comes across. As smug as he was, Belloq at least tended to befriend / pay the locals when travelling from place to place.

phallic_deity86

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to admit that Indy is like the world's worst archaeologist though. Traveling from exotic locale to exotic locale, breaking 99% of the antiquities he comes across. As smug as he was, Belloq at least tended to befriend / pay the locals when travelling from place to place.
Breaking 99% of the artifacts he finds? Did you even watch the movies? The Ark of the Covenant is still in one piece at the end of Raiders, the Sankara Stones are returned to the villages at the end of Temple, and at the end of Last Crusade he simply leaves the Holy Grail behind. No to mention the Chachapoyan fertility idol and the Cross of Coronado, both survived just fine. And who says Indy never paid for his travel? Indy knows his shit and he's a damn good archeologist. You take that back.

Reactions: lapdog2001

EllieP, so sorry to hear about your past relationship but we all have gone through a broken heart at least once in our life. Just remember that your a wonderful person and that he did absolutely nothing wrong. It's his loss. Enjoy your new adventure beautiful Lady.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EllieP, so sorry to hear about your past relationship but we all have gone through a broken heart at least once in our life. Just remember that your a wonderful person and that he did absolutely nothing wrong. It's his loss. Enjoy your new adventure beautiful Lady.
@Deedeemarie, this is such a sweet message and so nice of you to say.... but:

Is...is somebody gonna tell her?
Is referring to @EllieP 's original message where she was telling us a story that sounded like a man had really hurt her... but it was a bit of creative writing and she revealed at the end that it was about how the wire from an underwire bra stabbed her. It was a funny joke and she definitely had me going for a while too...

But @Deedeemarie, your heart is in the right place! :)

@Deedeemarie, this is such a sweet message and so nice of you to say.... but:

Is referring to @EllieP 's original message where she was telling us a story that sounded like a man had really hurt her... but it was a bit of creative writing and she revealed at the end that it was about how the wire from an underwire bra stabbed her. It was a funny joke and she definitely had me going for a while too...

But @Deedeemarie, your heart is in the right place! :)
I guess I'll read and observe carefully next time before responding...... but thank you.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'll read and observe carefully next time before responding...... but thank you.

You were very sweet to be concerned. I was trying to be smart, but I guess it kind of got out of hand.

But just FYI, if I ever have problems in this relationship this will probably be the last place I'd post. And then you'll probably never know. Like every relationship there are ups and downs, and then there are signs that it's either redeemable or over.

Hubby and I are good.

As for the underwire, I've never seen it again.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I was kind of betrayed today. Went to put on my comfiest sports bra, and my damn nipple ring ripped a hole in it. I sad :(

I have had this sports bra for almost eight years now. It's a D cup that I have stretched almost beyond its endurance.

It's no longer black but went beyond gray to a sort of dark mauve. I sometimes wonder what's really in my sweat.

But I know its days are numbered. How the zipper still works is a testament to Maidenform engineering. I will be deeply saddened when it finally gives up the ghost.

I torture it daily even before I go to the gym by stuffing myself into it. There's a fair amount of struggling that I count toward my cardio.

But I have also pampered it as much as I can. Once my dear husband decided to wash clothes. I almost tore his head off thinking he had washed my bra. Fortunately, he is a guy who didn't grab everything from the hamper, and my bra was saved from the mangler.

I abuse it , and it still gives of itself selflessly. I will cherish our time together until one day one of us is called to the great unknown. Until then, we both test ourselves to just beyond our limits with the firm hope that we will live to do our best for the next day.