Sexuality
Pansexual

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I so want to pierce my nipples again.

Why? Does it feel good to have your nipple pierced @AlteredEgo? I have never had anything pierced - I get the ears (not so much the cartilage in the ear, but the lobe). Is it how it looks or how it feels that makes you want to have it? Just curious...

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why? Does it feel good to have your nipple pierced @AlteredEgo? I have never had anything pierced - I get the ears (not so much the cartilage in the ear, but the lobe). Is it how it looks or how it feels that makes you want to have it? Just curious...

Is there anything preventing you from being able to right now?

I think it is pretty. My nipple piercings didn't stay put. I had a vigorous job in a kitchen. I think too much movement during the healing process (because my breasts are large and heavy, and commercial breadmaking is a lot of heavy lifting and fast, repetitive upper body and core muscle movements). They wouldnt heal right and were traveling. I decided to take them out, and wait to redo it until I know I won't need them for nursing, and have a less physical job.

Oooh! Those are super cute! But, mine aren't pierced horizontally, so they'd look a little odd on my boobies:oops:

Now I might be on the hunt for some that have the crowns facing up-n-down... my royal boobies deserve something sparkly:D

I don't see many vertical nipple piercings. Neat :D Mine are horizontal. I fully support sparkly titties, though!

Edited to add: If you get sparkly jewelry, can I call you sparkle tits? ;):p

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Edited to add: If you get sparkly jewelry, can I call you sparkle tits? ;):p

Yes, you absolutely can.

Picture me twinkling
images

(that's not a pic of me, but this is surely sparkle-tits material)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used glitter in the summer of 06
i am still finding sparkle in my underpants

nipple piercings
i have both breasts pierced horizontal and vertical, i wear barbells to reduce the risk of traveling or tears.
have i had my hair wrap around a nipple post? yep.
have i had a capture bead catch up in a bra? yep
did both hurt? yep

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i have both breasts pierced horizontal and vertical, i wear barbells to reduce the risk of traveling or tears.
have i had my hair wrap around a nipple post? yep.
have i had a capture bead catch up in a bra? yep
did both hurt? yep

That's what I wanted to do, but the person who did mine told me I don't really have enough real estate to do it. My best friend and I got it done together, and decided on vertical because we don't see that too often.

Oh yes, long hair and booby-rings don't like to play together.

I've also found myself missing a ball on one side by stabbing myself in booby-meat with the pokey-end. I kinda liked it tho:oops:

Last edited:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used glitter in the summer of 06
i am still finding sparkle in my underpants

Yup. The Queen of the Renaissance Festival knighted our daughter. She asked if it was okay to sprinkle glitter on her, and I laughed and said it was fine. That was months ago, and it's still everywhere in the house / car. It's more persistent than bedbugs.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup. The Queen of the Renaissance Festival knighted our daughter. She asked if it was okay to sprinkle glitter on her, and I laughed and said it was fine. That was months ago, and it's still everywhere in the house / car. It's more persistent than bedbugs.

little known scientific fact - glitter is a prodigious breeder
two pieces of glitter can breed 1,000,000 pieces of glitter in less than a week

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which brings to mind this old story, and this is not me.

---

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week. Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45 am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort.

So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the wash cloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the wash cloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.

I was a little surprised when the doctor said, "My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?" I didn't respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, "Mummy, where's my wash cloth?"

I told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it."

Never going back to that doctor again........... never.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have had this sports bra for almost eight years now. It's a D cup that I have stretched almost beyond its endurance.

It's no longer black but went beyond gray to a sort of dark mauve. I sometimes wonder what's really in my sweat.

But I know its days are numbered. How the zipper still works is a testament to Maidenform engineering. I will be deeply saddened when it finally gives up the ghost.

I torture it daily even before I go to the gym by stuffing myself into it. There's a fair amount of struggling that I count toward my cardio.

But I have also pampered it as much as I can. Once my dear husband decided to wash clothes. I almost tore his head off thinking he had washed my bra. Fortunately, he is a guy who didn't grab everything from the hamper, and my bra was saved from the mangler.

I abuse it , and it still gives of itself selflessly. I will cherish our time together until one day one of us is called to the great unknown. Until then, we both test ourselves to just beyond our limits with the firm hope that we will live to do our best for the next day.

It's not what's in sweat, but what's in the dye.
All sweat is acidic, which breaks down dye (underarm discoloration can simply be dye breakdown)
Blacks are blue or red based.
Some blacks go brownish first.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Ever been betrayed? Ever trusted someone so much only have them finally turn on you and literally stab you?

And then, and only then you realize the relationship you had is over. Everything that you two have been through means nothing now. Even the memories are tainted. And you wonder if they really ever were your friend. Yes, they were with you and supported you.

We hiked for miles up a mountain in Colorado. We spent nights camping on the beach. We even worked together in some of the most strenuous circumstances. When I'd meet with a client they would be there giving me full support.

They made me look good.

And now that son of a bitch underwire has gone and done it. Stabbed me in the boob until I bled! And that was my very favorite bra. It was the first one I bought after surgery. It made me look so damn good. I hate it now.

I can never treasure its memory. It will be replaced, and I'll never look back. And thanks to it I'll probably never trust another bra again. RIP, underwire and fuck you!

think about it this way the size of your boobs, that underwire was basically just defending itslf

Reactions: lapdog2001