better at fucking or eating Pussy?

Goikoetxea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm better at eating pussy for sure mostly because I've eaten a lot more pussy than had sex. I've had most of the women I've slept with tell me that I have a talented tongue and that I really know what I'm doing down there. All in all though I wish I was better at the actual sex part but that comes down to experience I guess

draW716

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definitely eating pussy. Obviously skill and experience are required in both areas, but enthusiasm can make a big difference. And I'm just so $#@&ing enthusiastic about eating pussy:biggrin1:. Screw baseball that should be America's pastime.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh dang...I'd say eating pussy. I was told I need to work on my rhythm when thrusting.
Fingers from a god though.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Eating. But that's only because I've had LOTS more practice. Many the times where we're both stripped to our briefs, but she won't let me in. I can be very persuasive, but even if my dick doesn't get wet (having her period, I'm too big...whatever), I'm still enthusiastic about eating her out and getting her to orgasm.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Although the women i have been with claim they love what I can do with my cock I've never brought a woman to an orgasm by fucking them although they told me no other man did either. I do enjoy eating pussy and if enjoy what you are doing you also tend to be better at it.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay stay with me on this one......Fucking if I'm getting fuck'd, eating pussy if I'm the one fucking. But for informational purposes, I am at my best when sucking dick. However, I can eat the fuck out of some pussy.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm best at fucking...I can't remember ever fucking a girl who didn't cum while I fucked her and some girls have had orgasms from my fucking when they have never had an orgasm from being fucked before. I have made women have multiple orgasms and squirt while fucking with me many a time. In fact the first time I had sex the girl had multiples and I thought it was normal!
Don't get me wrong, I know how to eat pussy...I had an ex I was with for 4 years who wouldn't fuck if her pussy was eaten properly first, so I became an expert at it.
I think its a combination of size, girth and length, staying power, variation of positions, varied depth, varied speed and thrust and I know how to hit the G-spot!

Last edited: