Better erections experience with pumping?And the right way to do t achieve this goal

robbie2073

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard if you pump safely at a recommended pressure between 3-4 inHG every day for not to long and with breaks every 5-10 min pumping can increase erection quality.
Is it true any pumpers experienced better spontaneus erections quality?
I bought today my new pump with a gauge cause i would like to train my penis to get 100% fully potencial with strong erections.
If as a side effect i will increase mi girth would be amazing but first of all i'm working for strong erection.
I just bought yesterday and i would like to understand the way to pump safely to improve erection quality.Can you suggest me?
Right now i do two session of 10 minutes each with a pause of 2-3 min beetween.The session consist in pumping between 3 to 4 inHg for all the 10 minutes.
I'm asking if is ok or maybe i have to do longer or shorter sessions like 5 or 15 minutes and if is good to left the penis pumped at the same safe pressure for all the session or is better to pump let's say for 20 second than release the pressure than pumping again than release than pumping again.Really i have no idea...

Hi Robbie... I'm new to pumping aswell. I bought mine the other day and couldnt wait to try it. Mines a manual vacuum pump in fact I didnt spend alot on it... cos i didnt want to waste my money... but lets just say I've used it twice now - i did a 15 minute session one day and then the day after... and my erections have been so fucking immense, it was worth the money. I'm also still recovering from being able to cum like 7 or 8 times which for me is mind blowing!!

I have no idea whether its safe to do it in one full session or have breaks or even pump for 20 secs then release... so would be good to know aswell.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Robbie... I'm new to pumping aswell. I bought mine the other day and couldnt wait to try it. Mines a manual vacuum pump in fact I didnt spend alot on it... cos i didnt want to waste my money... but lets just say I've used it twice now - i did a 15 minute session one day and then the day after... and my erections have been so fucking immense, it was worth the money. I'm also still recovering from being able to cum like 7 or 8 times which for me is mind blowing!!

I have no idea whether its safe to do it in one full session or have breaks or even pump for 20 secs then release... so would be good to know aswell.

I hope you got a pump with a pressure gage, because if not, you are playng a dangerous
game.

If you have a gage, it is good when you do not go over 5 or 6 hg..but never higher. It is
preferablly to pump lower...at 3 to 4 hg. Pumping, when done correctly, is helpful, as is
Jelqing...for a healthier penis.

When you don't have a pressure gage, you have no idea how much pressure your are
pumping...a dangerous thing to do..

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I heard if you pump safely at a recommended pressure between 3-4 inHG every day for not to long and with breaks every 5-10 min pumping can increase erection quality.
Is it true any pumpers experienced better spontaneus erections quality?

Yes. I developed an erection (ED) problem due to diabetes type II, and my doctor steared
me to a pump. After using it awhile, I now have my REM erections during the night again, and have returned to normal erections when I need them..So, yes, pumping does help.

I bought today my new pump with a gauge cause i would like to train my penis to get 100% fully potencial with strong erections.

Good for you. Using a pressure gage is the only way to do it, otherwise you have no way of knowing how much pressure you are using, which can be dangerous.

If as a side effect i will increase mi girth would be amazing but first of all i'm working for strong erection.

That is the correct attitude. You probably will see an increase in length as well as girth, but that is just a plus. The penis health is most important.

I just bought yesterday and i would like to understand the way to pump safely to improve erection quality.Can you suggest me?
Right now i do two session of 10 minutes each with a pause of 2-3 min beetween.The session consist in pumping between 3 to 4 inHg for all the 10 minutes.

First, make sure you "warm-up" before any session and afterwards. That is VERY important.
I use a whit sock filled 1/2 way with regurlar, raw rice (not instant). Put it in the micro
wave oven for a minute and then warm my cock for about 5 minutes...massaging it through the rice sock. The same after the pumping session.
Your time is okay...I pump up to 4 or 5hg and then hold it for 10 minutes...then let it down and rest for 10 minutes. I do this over an hour about 4 times....sometimes jelqing inbetween. If you see that you are getting a sweeling or an edema anywhere on your cock...a build up pf liquids like a blister or bubble...STOP. Do a warm-down and stop for the time being or that day.
Over time....a month or so...you can start raising the time that you keep the pressure up,
for longer periods than you are doing at present...but work it up gradually.
I had problems with edema when I pumped up, then let it down and then pumping up again in the same session (see your paragraph below).
I was told this was called "milking" and not good. I stopped and only kept the pressure stead during each 10 minutes...and I don't have edema or blisters anymore.

I'm asking if is ok or maybe i have to do longer or shorter sessions like 5 or 15 minutes and if is good to left the penis pumped at the same safe pressure for all the session or is better to pump let's say for 20 second than release the pressure than pumping again than release than pumping again.Really i have no idea...

I hope this helps....later you might want to looking into a MHM (mushroom head maker) to increase the size of the glans...but this is later and not as a beginner.

robbie2073

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this helps....later you might want to looking into a MHM (mushroom head maker) to increase the size of the glans...but this is later and not as a beginner.

Thank you very much for the explanation you were vey helpfull.
I have other few questions.
1)I'm not able to get a really good seal and i think it could be for the cilinder size or maybe the pubic are wich is not completly flat.
I measure completly erect with my strongest erection 7 inch in lenght and 5,30 inch in girth.Cause i read around the web the right size for me was 1,75 inches cylinder if i would like to work mor on lenght and 2 inches cylinder if i would like to work more for girth.By the way 2 inches diameter cylinder was the suggested from the pump company according to my erect girth of 5,3 inches.
The thing is my penis change a lot from the flaccid state and the erect one.
And i find a lot of problem to reach a good seal when i'm flaccid i have to start the session at least semierect or even better fully erect.
And even if i'm able to reach a preatty good seal it tends to go away if not keep pumping.Let's say if i reach 4inhg after few seconds i will be 3,5 hg or even less if i reach a better seal maybe instead of few seconds could be 1 minutes but i can't never leave the pump for all the 10 minutes at the same pressure i always have to keep pumping to mantain the requested pressure.
Is it normal?Any trick to get a perfect seal?

2)When i pump and i get a good seal i realized i little bit of scrotum is sucked in the tube not the balls of course.Is it normal?

3)During the pumping session i realized the base of my penis became really fat large compared to the second part of my penis wich is full but not large as the base i mean the first 8/9 cm in the tube are really fat while pumping.Is it normal?

4)You said you treat your ED with VED suggested from your doctor.
But you treated doing exercise or using the pump just to reach an erection and than applaying a constriction ring to have a sex?
Cause for what i know doctors usually prescribe VED for getting an erection with the constriction rings...I heard doctor prescribe VED exercise usually just after Prostatectomy....

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you very much for the explanation you were vey helpfull.
I have other few questions.
the problems you mention, I believe, are because you have the wrong size cylinder.
If you have an erect GIRTH of 5.30 inches, you should be using a cylinder size (inside
cylinder diameter) of 1-3/4 inches.
A 2" dia. cylinder is too large and that is probably why some of your scrotum is being
sucked inside...and it also might be the reason you are not getting a good, solid seal.

A 9 inch cylinder length is perfect for you...2" more than the actual length is good to
start with.
For a good example of sizing, I am providing one company's sizing chart (for information
only). About Us

1)I'm not able to get a really good seal and i think it could be for the cilinder size or maybe
the pubic are wich is not completly flat.
I measure completly erect with my strongest erection 7 inch in lenght and 5,30 inch in girth.Cause i read around the web the right size for me was 1,75 inches cylinder if i would like to work mor on lenght and 2 inches cylinder if i would like to work more for girth.By the way 2 inches diameter cylinder was the suggested from the pump company according to my erect girth of 5,3 inches.

I know that there are some companies who quote larger sizes, but I have learned the hard
way (by ordering the wrong size and wasting my money since they are usually not
returnable) and believe that the size chart above is the most reliable. I believe that to
gain girth it is better to Jelq to obtain it...than using an oversized or larger sized cylinder.
But that is just my belief. If you use the correct sized cylinder, it will force lenth.

The thing is my penis change a lot from the flaccid state and the erect one.
That is normal for most people
And i find a lot of problem to reach a good seal when i'm flaccid i have to start the session at least semierect or even better fully erect.
And even if i'm able to reach a preatty good seal it tends to go away if not keep pumping.Let's say if i reach 4inhg after few seconds i will be 3,5 hg or even less if i reach a better seal maybe instead of few seconds could be 1 minutes but i can't never leave the pump for all the 10 minutes at the same pressure i always have to keep pumping to mantain the requested pressure.

Again, I believe your problem is due to the incorrect size.
Are you lubing the inside of the cylinder AS WELL AS THE END? Do you have a flanged lip
RING at the base (entrance) of the cylinder, or is it just flat? In any case, you need to
lube the base as well so it will help obtain a good seal. Wriggle it around, turn it around to
obtain a good seal and you should have to eventually, when you let the hg drop, move it
to break the seal. I am not shaved at the base of my cock and I get a perfect seal. If you
have problems, try shaving it there for a better seal. If you have a good seal, you should
not have to "keep pumping"...which is the "milking" that I spoke of before. It should stay
steady at whatever pressure you gain.

Is it normal?Any trick to get a perfect seal?
See above...

2)When i pump and i get a good seal i realized i little bit of scrotum is sucked in the tube not the balls of course.Is it normal?
See above

3)During the pumping session i realized the base of my penis became really fat large compared to the second part of my penis wich is full but not large as the base i mean the first 8/9 cm in the tube are really fat while pumping.Is it normal?

I am not sure about this, but I would imagine it is due to the wrong cylinder size. My cock
is the same size (girth) at the base up to the underside of the glans...so, I am not sure of
this.

4)You said you treat your ED with VED suggested from your doctor.
But you treated doing exercise or using the pump just to reach an erection and than applaying a constriction ring to have a sex?

He suggested Jelqs, stretches, and vacuum pumping. It helped me to regain my normal
erections, to have FULL REM erections during sleep, and now have normal erections when
I need them. I have over a few years, gained in length and girth, but I now pump to help
keep a healthy penis...blood flow...and do it for that only. I am no longer working on
gaining length or girth since I am happy with what I have.
I have never needed to use rings to keep an erection during sex.

Cause for what i know doctors usually prescribe VED for getting an erection with the constriction rings...I heard doctor prescribe VED exercise usually just after Prostatectomy....

I have no problem with my prostate, so to that I cannot speak.
Good luck,,,