Better erections experience with pumping?And the right way to do t achieve this goal

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by robbie2073, Feb 10, 2011.

1. robbie2073

robbie2073 New Member

I heard if you pump safely at a recommended pressure between 3-4 inHG every day for not to long and with breaks every 5-10 min pumping can increase erection quality.
    Is it true any pumpers experienced better spontaneus erections quality?
    I bought today my new pump with a gauge cause i would like to train my penis to get 100% fully potencial with strong erections.
    If as a side effect i will increase mi girth would be amazing but first of all i'm working for strong erection.
    I just bought yesterday and i would like to understand the way to pump safely to improve erection quality.Can you suggest me?
    Right now i do two session of 10 minutes each with a pause of 2-3 min beetween.The session consist in pumping between 3 to 4 inHg for all the 10 minutes.
    I'm asking if is ok or maybe i have to do longer or shorter sessions like 5 or 15 minutes and if is good to left the penis pumped at the same safe pressure for all the session or is better to pump let's say for 20 second than release the pressure than pumping again than release than pumping again.Really i have no idea...

2. Niceboy2011

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Robbie... I'm new to pumping aswell. I bought mine the other day and couldnt wait to try it. Mines a manual vacuum pump in fact I didnt spend alot on it... cos i didnt want to waste my money... but lets just say I've used it twice now - i did a 15 minute session one day and then the day after... and my erections have been so fucking immense, it was worth the money. I'm also still recovering from being able to cum like 7 or 8 times which for me is mind blowing!!

I have no idea whether its safe to do it in one full session or have breaks or even pump for 20 secs then release... so would be good to know aswell.

3. forrskin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    check my blog fellas.....pumping is great fun!

4. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I hope you got a pump with a pressure gage, because if not, you are playng a dangerous
    game.

If you have a gage, it is good when you do not go over 5 or 6 hg..but never higher. It is
    preferablly to pump lower...at 3 to 4 hg. Pumping, when done correctly, is helpful, as is
    Jelqing...for a healthier penis.

When you don't have a pressure gage, you have no idea how much pressure your are
    pumping...a dangerous thing to do..

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hope this helps....later you might want to looking into a MHM (mushroom head maker) to increase the size of the glans...but this is later and not as a beginner.

6. robbie2073

robbie2073 New Member

Thank you very much for the explanation you were vey helpfull.
    I have other few questions.
    1)I'm not able to get a really good seal and i think it could be for the cilinder size or maybe the pubic are wich is not completly flat.
    I measure completly erect with my strongest erection 7 inch in lenght and 5,30 inch in girth.Cause i read around the web the right size for me was 1,75 inches cylinder if i would like to work mor on lenght and 2 inches cylinder if i would like to work more for girth.By the way 2 inches diameter cylinder was the suggested from the pump company according to my erect girth of 5,3 inches.
    The thing is my penis change a lot from the flaccid state and the erect one.
    And i find a lot of problem to reach a good seal when i'm flaccid i have to start the session at least semierect or even better fully erect.
    And even if i'm able to reach a preatty good seal it tends to go away if not keep pumping.Let's say if i reach 4inhg after few seconds i will be 3,5 hg or even less if i reach a better seal maybe instead of few seconds could be 1 minutes but i can't never leave the pump for all the 10 minutes at the same pressure i always have to keep pumping to mantain the requested pressure.
    Is it normal?Any trick to get a perfect seal?

2)When i pump and i get a good seal i realized i little bit of scrotum is sucked in the tube not the balls of course.Is it normal?

3)During the pumping session i realized the base of my penis became really fat large compared to the second part of my penis wich is full but not large as the base i mean the first 8/9 cm in the tube are really fat while pumping.Is it normal?

4)You said you treat your ED with VED suggested from your doctor.
    But you treated doing exercise or using the pump just to reach an erection and than applaying a constriction ring to have a sex?
    Cause for what i know doctors usually prescribe VED for getting an erection with the constriction rings...I heard doctor prescribe VED exercise usually just after Prostatectomy....

#6 robbie2073, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  7. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have no problem with my prostate, so to that I cannot speak.
    Good luck,,,

8. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Thats a fact.im an addict.

Draft saved Draft deleted