Better late than never

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been checking out the site for several weeks now, and have been impressed overall with the broad range of folks who inhabit this corner of the 'net...so, it's about time I introduced myself.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I'm bored out of my skull in a hotel room 500 miles from home on a business trip, stricken with my usual bout of insomnia, alone with a big mirror and a cell-phone camera. :biggrin1:

Everyone enjoy. All comments welcome, all criticisms regarding my present lack of tan and/or muscle tone will be gleefully ignored.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we miss you in CHAT come back!!!
:biggrin1:
Oh, welcome by the way.."
Tim Beef does not want to CHAT with me!!
You may get a chance!!
ha ha:redface:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Articulate, quite handsome ... and now, we see, eminently pleasing in your overall presentation.
Hmmm.
Welcome.
Only one criticism, HazelGod ... you've got to get better pics, in a technical sense. Your subject matter merits such.:cool:
But who knows how many kinds of lens-defeating steam ...
And we like steam, HazelGod.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Articulate, quite handsome ... and now, we see, eminently pleasing in your overall presentation.
Hmmm.
Welcome.
Only one criticism, HazelGod ... you've got to get better pics, in a technical sense. Your subject matter merits such.:cool:
But who knows how many kinds of lens-defeating steam ...
And we like steam, HazelGod.

What he said. :biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot pics ... hope to see more. :biggrin1:

Nice guys are sexy. :wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, the quality bites...but what can you expect from a cell-phone camera in a stark room with terrible lighting?!? :tongue: The funny thing is, it wasn't steamy in there...it's just the graininess of the exposure trying to compensate for the low light level.

If you're all nice enough, I may take a few shots with my real camera when I get back home this weekend. I may even use a flash. Maybe even the one on the camera! :biggrin1: