Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
senor rubirosa said:
To me, your unit seems rather long, rather thick, and self-affirmingly contemptuous of gravity -- more full of itself, in a good way, than its (shoulda been proud) owner!:cool:

Didn't other people sort of say the same thing a week or two ago?

But hey. You seem like a very nice guy and a very honest guy.

Good to have you on board.
One of two things has happened (or perhaps both): I'm so delusional that the compliments don't take full effect, or those pictures make it look bigger than it is.

Thanks a lot though. And nice double meaning with the "board" comment.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I often have low self-esteem - for a long time, I didn't believe my penis was big. It measured big, and women told me I was big - but I was in denial. When my self-esteem is low, I'm just not able to believe positive things about myself.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JustAverage said:
After losing 40 pounds or so, I still see myself as somewhat overweight, although I'm at ~150 lbs, 5'10" tall. I don't have an eating disorder or anything, as I have no desire to lose more weight, but I don't see myself as thin as my friends say I am.
Assuming you were heavier for a long while that sounds more like habit than actually body dysmorphia. When somebody changes their appearance after seeing a certain thing in the mirror for a long time you tend to still see what you were used to seeing. It's only natural, as you get used to being thinner you'll start to see what's there now instead of then.

THICKBILL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely think a big cock gives a guy more confidence. I know it does me....I have no qualms at all about dropping my pants ...love to see the reaction. On the other hand, I have a really good friend who has 5" at best, and he suffers miserably from it. Embarrassed..feels like he can't please a woman...just has a really hard time with it.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
5 inches isn't nearly small enough that he should feel that bad about it. Hopefully he has someone to tell him how not small he really is so he can build up some of his confidence back.

meat666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an example of the size to confidence thing yesterday.

My best friend is a bodybuilder, and he is in phenominal shape, but everytime he got out of the pool he would tug on his shorts so they wouldn't cling to him. I was sitting in a floating chair just letting my shorts cling to every crease they could find because I know I'm big. He has a beautifull wife and they fuck like rabbits, I didn't understand why he seems so worried about his size.

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does having a larger than average cock help my self-confidence? Hell no. Why would it? Especially since most of life has absolutely nothing to do with cock size. Its like, "okay I know I can ace this test because I have a big dick" or "hey I've got to get the promotion, my cock is huge." C'mon.

Having a big dick only gives me confidence with the ladies, period. A person's confidence should come from belief in theirselves and their life experiences, not what they are packing.