Better sex with someone you arent that into?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Beachboy19, May 16, 2010.

1. Beachboy19

Beachboy19 New Member

You arent that into him, so you completely let go and the sex is great. Does it make sense? Do you do that too?

2. luv2watchdick

luv2watchdick Member

Albums:
    Doesn't make sense to me, I can't have great sex with a guy I'm not into..it's awkward :confused:

Maybe others can shed some light on this.

3. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's often the case with anything...if the pressure's off, then there's more scope for enjoyment. It doesn't mean to say that would continue though, as the reasons for your indifference would still be there, and become increasingly apparent.

4. Ickday

Ickday Member

It makes a lot of sense, actually. The best sex I've recently had was with someone I had known for all of two hours. I fucked him like it was nothing. And every time after that was great too. But with past boyfriends and such (when I feel the need to do good) I get all anxious and can't stay hard and stuff. Hmm.

5. Cicero77

Cicero77 Member

Wow yes indeedy Beachboy19, this makes a lot of sense to me actually lol :eek:

I recently had an experience like that, where a guy i didn't really know that well (or fancy that much) offered me sex lol and for some reason I went for it lol.

I did what you said - just went with the flow - and he was quite expert and I enjoyed it more than i was expecting lol ;)

But then with a boyfriend who I loved to bits it was always kind of tense and awkward, as I wanted it to go so perfectly that I came across all nervous lol, which is the opposite to how I am in bed usually lol ;)

Your post rings true with me buddy.

Was it just a one off for you, or have you repeated it? :) And if so, was it good again?

6. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I'm not wired that way. If I was with a person I didn't care about...I wouldn't care what he was feeling and the whole motivation/fulfillment structure that I feed from would collapse. I think I'd rather just whack off by myself.

Not sayin' its a bad thing...of course I'm not at all famous for my freewheeling "completely let go and the sex is great" kinda sex either. :wink:

7. Beachboy19

Beachboy19 New Member

Its not that you arent into him. Its just that you arent THAT into him.

8. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Yup... I've tried it before and I just wasn't into him on many levels, but he was hot and hung. It just was not enough.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

It seems that if you follow this logic, prostitute sex would be the best then. This style seems so onesided and maybe the enjoyment comes from the fact that you dont have to worry about the other person's pleasure.

Could this be the case? The great inhibitor is consideration for your partner's feelings?
    Hmmm... Food for thought.

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't have sex with someone I didn't really like

11. MrToolhung

Gold Member

Yes you could have better sex with a guy that you are not into at all. In my case I would have to find him to be attractive but I do not need any emotional connection with him.

12. psguy64

Gold Member

I cannot have sex with someone I am not into [on any level any time].

13. D_Nycholsonne Nutpayne

D_Nycholsonne Nutpayne Account Disabled

if the sex is good then that might change from not that into him too.. into him

14. Viking_UK

Gold Member

No great expectations, no anxieties... No problem.

If it's someone you really fancy and want to have a relationship with, all sorts of thoughts go through your mind: "What if he doesn't like what I'm doing? Will he think this is kinky? Will it put him off me? Does he want me to do this? He didn't enjoy that. I shouldn't have done it," and so on, which can spoil your enjoyment.

If it's someone you just want to have fast hot sex with rather than someone you want to impress, it's a case of getting on with it and if they're not too keen on what you're doing, you try something else and don't worry about it.

15. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Anyone I have sex with I will get well into - at least 8"!

F

16. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

So far, this rings true to me. I get anxious when emotions are involved.

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

No. If I'm not into a woman, I probably wouldn't be interested in sex with her.

18. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

Sex is always better with someone I'm in to...hot for...click with...have chemistry with. The few times I have hooked up with someone that I wasn't it wasn't as good. And even if they had a big cock or had some skills, without the attraction or "being into him" it just isn't worth it.

And for the record...the more I'm into the guy, the more awesome it is.

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

best sex is with someone I just picked up ... by the time you get to know someone, and develop feelings, the sexual experience with that individual has already lost a lot of it's excitement, and by then, I'm ready for someone new

for example, this past Saturday evening, I hooked up with a guy that was into a lot of intense biting and sucking ... as exciting and intense as it was ( I woke up to find hickeys and bite marks on my neck, nipples, and chest) I'm sure it would soon become less than as exciting as it was that night

20. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

sex for me is with women.... and it is much the better when I have good feelings for the lady.

Draft saved Draft deleted