Better Sex

trent: I think in this post, instead of talkin about all our problems that are cause by being well endowed, we should share the things that make our sex lives better. so this post is dedicated to sharing all the positions, techniques, and every other ways to make sex better. so please share

Tender: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1070214166;start=0#1 date=11/30/03 at 18:53:17]Woman on top, taking me all the way down to my balls, grinding against me, rubbing her.. sorry, I got carried away.  :D[/quote]

tips sweetie, tips,,,
not "fantasies"
:D

Tender

aussiechick63: Maybe it is a tip Tender. For any female that gets it on with Geo... ;)

And it makes for a very nice fantasy as well.

ruscular: ok, a little better sex advice

suck on a mental hall cough drop while going down on a woman, then blow on it. Sure to send her chills!!!!

Tender: i tried the mint trick once...
hubby said it burned, did not like it.
:-/
i used to brush my teeth like right before and he kept complaining about it burning or hurting... and then it finally dawned on me it was the toothpaste. i have to brush earlier and rinse alot.... so there is no trace of mint....

Tender

ps i was just funnin Geo with a hard time ;)

ruscular: you want tips?

I require 20% of total sale for service render!!

wvalady1968: [quote author=biglikeme2 link=board=sex;num=1070214166;start=0#0 date=11/30/03 at 09:33:46]I think in this post, instead of talkin about all our problems that are cause by being well endowed, we should share the things that make our sex lives better.  So this post is dedicated to sharing all the positions, techniques, and every other ways to make sex better. so please share [/quote]

This is a sweet idea, BLM. But there have been many, many posts re technique etc. And the guys hate repeating themselves over and over. Unless it's when they're talking about size. :D

What tip would you give?

Allie
:-*

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have something to say. Tell us what you want. I have a lover who will tell me if I am going too hard, or just not in the right spot. This input makes it better for both of us. I tell her how I like it, she in turn tells me. I think the word is???? Communication

gicast: hey geo, I totally agree with you, men and women think and read in to each other differently, so communication IS very important, I didn't want to be 'bosy' so I didn't communicate my needs, thus they didn't get filled. Men get so caught up in the moment sometimes that when you're screaming it doesn't always mean in a good way. Anyway, now that we talk to each all through sex it's wonderful, not to mention a big turn on sometimes. :)