• I don't know

Votes: 18 10.7%

• Total voters

lordylordy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is thickest at the base, measuring 5.5 at the base, 5.25 along the shaft, and 5 under the head.

Just wondering what ladies prefer.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always thought thicker at the base is better, 'coz with the total length inserted it puts the base against the clit, which is by far the most receptive spot for stimulation. My erected penis is thinest at its base and I never had any complaints, but I've always wished it were thicker there -- this being said, I do think the perfect proportional dick, being the same from root to head, is the best looking fuck tool. Like others I would like reading what other lpsg members think about this subject.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is much thicker at the base. My wife loves it because it stretches her when I push it in all the way. I wouldn't trade it for any other shape.

Reactions: curly_cum21

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It probably would be nice to have a big head! But I think thick at the base is the best.

Its nice to have a woman's little hand around the base of my cock. Plus I don't think the vagina is an inverse funnel shape \/

If anything gets narrower the further in you go ie /\ or possibly II

So therefore its best to stretch out the entrance or at least anywhere but the latter end of the vagina.

Although I did read that woman can take any shape or size penis with sufficient arousal so who knows.. Every person is different.

Reactions: curly_cum21

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I think that tapering towards the head is the most natural shape for a cock..it helps to penetrate preparing the pussy to a larger girth at the base... very interesting thread and I hope many girls will post their opinions here... I subscribed to this thread 'cause want to know more on this... good luck lordylordy ;-) (what's your length,btw?)

jonah80

1st Like
Media
I think it depends on size. If you're 5" long and have big girth at the base it could be the same as a 7" penis with bigger girth on the shaft.

Check me out

http://www.newbienudes.com/u/jonah80/Photos/default.asp?AT=U&OB=D&SB=jonah80&ne=y

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think thicker at the head looks better, though if I had to take a guess while fucking, thicker at the base is probably more pleasurable.

My head/shaft looks thicker than my base, which is what I like about mine.

Last edited:

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i would just assume that thicker at the head would be best, since you can give that thickness all the way in her. But that could be just me admiring my own fat head.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you're very long i guess it's better having a thick head, coz you'll rarely be using the base.

i'm 7.5" long and i mostly couldn't get it all the way in with my last gf, so she never really enjoyed it's thickest part, which is the base at 5.5".