Betty - Big and Bad

B_BettyBoobs

Just Browsing
Media
Still not quite sure...

Either it's because I was teasing LittlePrincess about turning gay - or it was because I'm using her laptop. I don't have a computer myself, so I'm only on-line when I'm visiting her. Well, you can guess where I am right now, then... ;-)

We don't how long the ban will last, though. I've made this new temp profile, but LittlePrincess will wait it out. She's busy with her new boyfriend/lover anyway. I don't think he's getting more than 5 minutes to recover before she on him again. Poor guy, he will soon be worn out for good.

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still not quite sure...

Either it's because I was teasing LittlePrincess about turning gay - or it was because I'm using her laptop. I don't have a computer myself, so I'm only on-line when I'm visiting her. Well, you can guess where I am right now, then... ;-)

We don't how long the ban will last, though. I've made this new temp profile, but LittlePrincess will wait it out. She's busy with her new boyfriend/lover anyway. I don't think he's getting more than 5 minutes to recover before she on him again. Poor guy, he will soon be worn out for good.

The poor thing...:tongue:
But why are you here online? You should be away somewhere wearing out some poor guy yourself! :wink:
I dare you to try and wear me out!!! :cool:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Betty!! My God, I wiah I waa together with you and LP..!! That would be something..!! Enjoy your stay and eachother..!!!! ;-)