Between being flacid and being erect... How many cm. to lengthen your penis?

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
According to many sexólogos and urólogos: Those men who possess very long-flacid-penis, these long-suffer when they are in condition of erection few centimeters are lengthened very in comparison with what they were measuring when they were in flacid-state.

My question is (for each of you who, actually, has a long-flacid-penis):

How many centimeters your penis grows when it happens of being in flacid-state to an erect-state?.

And I put a hypothetical example:

The Mr. John, has a flacid-penis of 18 cm.-long and when his penis is in erection, it measures only 22 cm.-long. John's penis grows ONLY, 4 cm-long between the flacid and erect-state.

I would like to know how long his penises grow between being soft to being completely rigid.

I suppose that there are men's cases with very long penises (flacid) and on having been in erection, THIS long penis turns into something much longer still, but they must be minimal cases.

In a book of Biology of 3er. year of baccalaureate (High Schooll) author: Serafín Masparrote, was saying that all the flacid-penises grow 9 cm.-long between the flacid-state and the erect-state... I think that this one norm is not applied to all the men of long-flacid-penis.

Thank you!.

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
First, if Serafin Masparrote (who is he?? I've never heard of him before...) was right the average penis would be at least 17 cm long as an average soft cock is AT LEAST 8 cm long .. do the math : 8+9 = 17.... and we know that the average is something like 15 cm... This being said, I think there are all kind of cases ... a short soft that doesn't grow too much and a long hard that grows very much...

Normally we have growers and showers with the first gaining more than seconds when hard...

Btw interesting thread..I'm going to subscribing to it beacuse I want to know more about this issue...

my soft length is 11,5 and my hard length is 17,5 then my growth in length is 6 cm
my soft girth is 10,5 and my hard girth is 13,5 on average so my growth in girth is 3 cm

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Serafin Masparrote is a writer (an author) of books of Biology for High Sclooll.

First, if Serafin Masparrote (who is he?? I've never heard of him before...) was right the average penis would be at least 17 cm long as an average soft cock is AT LEAST 8 cm long .. do the math : 8+9 = 17.... and we know that the average is something like 15 cm... This being said, I think there are all kind of cases ... a short soft that doesn't grow too much and a long hard that grows very much...

Normally we have growers and showers with the first gaining more than seconds when hard...

Btw interesting thread..I'm going to subscribing to it beacuse I want to know more about this issue...

my soft length is 11,5 and my hard length is 17,5 then my growth in length is 6 cm
my soft girth is 10,5 and my hard girth is 13,5 on average so my growth in girth is 3 cm

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I don't consider myself to be long flacid, I thought I'd give some input.

When considering size difference between soft and hard girth is a factor. For example I'm 12.7 cm x 12.7 cm (5 x 5 inches) soft, but get to19 cm x 16.5 cm (7.5 x 6.5 inches) when hard. Or a difference of 6.3 cm in length and 3.8 cm in girth.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just over 12 cm flaccid (just under 5" for fellow Americans) and just under 21 cm erect (a touch over 8"), so I have a difference of a bit over 8 cm.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is he saying i cant understand...

You couldn't have looked at the replies and figured it out on your own?:rolleyes:

He's asking what the difference is (in centimeters) between your flaccid and erect state. (and 1 inch = ~2.54cm)

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
In your personal opinion: What do you consider to be a long-flacid-penis?... From what measure (inches or centimeters) you think that it is a long-flacid-penis.

Bye!.

Though I don't consider myself to be long flacid, I thought I'd give some input.

When considering size difference between soft and hard girth is a factor. For example I'm 12.7 cm x 12.7 cm (5 x 5 inches) soft, but get to19 cm x 16.5 cm (7.5 x 6.5 inches) when hard. Or a difference of 6.3 cm in length and 3.8 cm in girth.

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My flaccid dick is different all the time based on things like body temperature (and if its post-workout). Erect at about 6 inches. Flaccid during like the winter when it's cold, it could shrink down to like 1-2 inches, meanwhile post-workout on a hot, humid summer day it could be almost as long as my erect length (within like half an inch).

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Approx 4.5x4.5 inches flaccid compared to to approx 8x6 turgid (I love that word for some reason). So about 8.5cm gain in length and 4cm in girth.

D_dfguikol

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on elasticity. I have a very elastic penis in that when flaccid it is nothing to look at.

But when erect, I am just short of 7" in circumference at the base, and similar, around the circumference of my glans, 5.8 inches around the shaft just underneath the glans corona. Measured from pubic bone to the tip of my glans it is 8.5 inches long (see gallery photos - only three and not good quality and am working on that), So what?

OK not exactly a monstrous 'cobra' but the degree of 'inflation' between flaccid and erect, in my case, is very large - owing to elasticity.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I saw your photographies. They all are impressive!!, specially those of your flacid-penis... You have a really beautiful penis. You know?, the size of your flacid-penis is of the same length that the penis of the majority of the men, but in state of erection, that is to say, you have flacid-penis extremely long.

In my opinion, for me, a flacid-penis begins to be to a long penis from 12 cm-long in forward. Do not be which is your opinion in the matter!.

Bye!.

when im facid, im about 6 inches (about 15 cm) and when im hard im a tiny bit over 9 inches
(about 23 cm) so i gain about 8 cm.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
14x14cm {5.5x5.5"} flacid to 20.25x16.5cm {8x6.5"} erect....so a change of 6x2.5cm {2.5x1"}.

Reactions: curly_cum21

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
14x14cm {5.5x5.5"} flacid to 20.25x16.5cm {8x6.5"} erect....so a change of 6x2.5cm {2.5x1"}.

¡Guao!... Excellent!... I think that when a man, anyone, he has a flacid-penis of (as minimum) 12 cm-long, to look at this penis, produces (in whom it is observed) by a sensation of amazement and admiration and sexual provocation.

In an occasion, I can observe for accident my cousin Julio... He went out of the shower, but he was nake, he didn't have the towel put. His flacid-penis is long and, when we are all assembled ones (all the cousins, men and women) he boasts saying that his flacid-penis is 18 cm-long (7 inches-long) and erect is 23 cm-long (9 inches-long)... Well, his penis grows very little between flacid and erect-state; but what more impressed me was his flacid-size.

And as he is a thin man and in addition, he is very tall (1,85 mt. stature) this make the optical illusion that his flacid-penis seemingly is observed much longer than is in the reality.

Bye!.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
16 soft and 22 hard so a diff of 6cm

Excellent size of penis!... You know what?... I would like to see in Web this one that someone of the users publishes a photo of a flacid-penis of 22 cm-long or more ... (real photo; not trick).

I have seen the Documental called: "The biggest penis of the World " where there is Mr. Jonah Falcon when he stoops his trousers and sample in chamber his long-flacid-penis.

Jonah says in documental this one, which his flacid-penis is 24 cm-long and erect, 34 cm-long, BUT many users of other Web Site that they saw documental also, they say that it is false that his penis is 24 cm-long and 34 cm-erect.

They accept that in effect, his flacid-penis is very long, BUT that it does not measure 24 cm-long. They say that it measures less centimeters of length. They also invoke that Jonah Falcon never shows in chamber his erect-penis and that much less, he shows this, measuring it to verify that really it measures 34 cm-long ERECT!!!, therefore, they say that it is false also that his erect-penis has these 34 cm-long.

If you know someone who has really, a flacid-penis of 22, 23, 24 or 25 cm-long, you try to take photos of this (without showing the face of the person) and it publishes it in Web this one...

Bye!.

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
According to many sexólogos and urólogos: Those men who possess very long-flacid-penis, these long-suffer when they are in condition of erection few centimeters are lengthened very in comparison with what they were measuring when they were in flacid-state.

My question is (for each of you who, actually, has a long-flacid-penis):

Thank you!.
The name of out old fella should be posted under our name. The ladies the name of your vajayjay.