Beware, Republican Fraud... AGAIN!!!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gl3nn, Believe me, you will never hear me say anything is perfect including republicans. These Michael Moore style fear-monger/delusional/conspiracy theory type items I take issue with no mater where they come from but I admit during the campaign season, I am much more willing to point out the inadequacies of the left of course.

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Michael Moore... great movies. Truly show what's wrong

Type Michael Moore + debunking into your favorite search engine sometime, I think you will quickly see there is something “wrong” all right and it’s Michael Moore.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah... getting a gun when opening a bank account... so clever.

(yes, I know it's probably just one bank...but still...one too many)

Not a hunter but love my guns and with around 300,000,000 of them in this country ... and only about half the households having at least one = I wouldn’t wanna be in one of the latter during time of crisis. Plus, they are just down right fun! :wink:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1BiGG1 said:
Not a hunter but love my guns and with around 300,000,000 of them in this country ... and only about half the households having at least one = I wouldn’t wanna be in one of the latter during time of crisis. Plus, they are just down right fun! :wink:

Listen to yourself! You're saying you live in a country that you wouldn't feel safe in without a gun? Plz, that says enough. Maybe Obama (you know, the next president) can do something about that as well. Guns...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Listen to yourself! You're saying you live in a country that you wouldn't feel safe in without a gun? Plz, that says enough. Maybe Obama (you know, the next president) can do something about that as well. Guns...

LOL, the residents of any country that cannot protect themselves are called victims according to history and nothing has changed recently, including where you live.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I hope you're not implying that Obama get rid of guns? There is a specific reason why the founding fathers put that as the second amendment.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OMG! Grab the tinfoil hat and climb aboard!

slurper la is correct to post this warning as a recently banned user started a thread stating that "republicans must vote on Nov.4 and democrats on Nov. 5th." This voter disinformation thread was deleted and this same fraudulent tactic is mentioned in the OP's video.