Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,
Please DO NOT subscribe to
@bogdan81779110 onlyfans.

He will scam you.
I have attached the media that proves that what he said that was going to be in the video is different than the video (its literally the same video as he posted on his normal account) He agreed to send another video 3:00 minutes long when I paid 30$. Instead he blocked me. I confronted him on instagram and he blocked me too.

Please report him if you can to prevent this from happening to others.

I’m fed up that so many eastern Europeans Onlyfans users scam their subscribers so horribly. Out of the 6 eastern European onlyfans users that I have been subscribed to only 1 has posted his content and has kept his word. The others either steal pictures from the internet which are not them (Like in the case of @arbandili or his cousin @beartrexhepi or @alexfitt26 or they block you after the scam like
@bogdan81779110)

Attachments

Reactions: manofsteel972

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just contact your bank or card issuer and do a chargeback. You get the money back, Onlyfans loses said money, incurs a 20% fee, which they'll likely pass on to the "model".

Reactions: manofsteel972

Nixnoxnicte

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just contact your bank or card issuer and do a chargeback. You get the money back, Onlyfans loses said money, incurs a 20% fee, which they'll likely pass on to the "model".
Hi, thanks for your reply
Won’t I have any problems due to the reasons of requesting a chargeback?

Reactions: Black Anubis

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, thanks for your reply
Won’t I have any problems due to the reasons of requesting a chargeback?

Nope. Just say the transaction was fraudulent. I can do a chargeback from my banking app without having to talk to a person, idk if you can do the same, but either way, you shouldn't have any problems if you do it via phone or online. They don't ask you for any physical evidence, just to point out which transaction is the problem and why it's a problem.

Reactions: manule

Nixnoxnicte

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,
Please DO NOT subscribe to
@bogdan81779110 onlyfans.

He will scam you.
I have attached the media that proves that what he said that was going to be in the video is different than the video (its literally the same video as he posted on his normal account) He agreed to send another video 3:00 minutes long when I paid 30$. Instead he blocked me. I confronted him on instagram and he blocked me too.

Please report him if you can to prevent this from happening to others.

I’m fed up that so many eastern Europeans Onlyfans users scam their subscribers so horribly. Out of the 6 eastern European onlyfans users that I have been subscribed to only 1 has posted his content and has kept his word. The others either steal pictures from the internet which are not them (Like in the case of @arbandili or his cousin @beartrexhepi or @alexfitt26 or they block you after the scam like
@bogdan81779110)
Here it’s further proof after I contacted him on instagram he blocked me. He deleted all the messages before blocking me to remove proof of the scam as you can see it seems like I had a conversation with a ghost.

Attachments