Sexy Member
Media

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beyonce fans are as annoying as she is.

at least she did not try to get me to upgrade to the highest quality in HD.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a hoax that was done by hellohomo.com. It was debunked months ago you queens are late comin for Beysus Christ who has been classically trained since she was a teenager. Mem when your album comes out, when you go on international tours and win a few Grammys, THEN you can come for the Queen. Until then, she shut you down with her record and ticket sales.

FAIL!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. Who knew? I'm glad to hear that!!

Marley, baby!! How are you ?!

Hey boo, just laughin' at Beyonce's haters. Look at how thirsty they are. Soon as they see a chance to come for the queen they stumble head-over-foot to throw shade but fail!

But Beysus Christ calls for us to forgive the haters for they know not their own failure. Kind of a sad existence actually.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aretha is the Queen of Soul, Beyonce is the new Queen of Pop.

as much as i dislike Madonna as a person, Beyonce is nowhere near to taking that crown, no matter how much Madonna has sucked recently.

Beyonce is the queen of bad pop music perhaps...but nothing else.

her music is terrible, even if her voice is good.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as much as i dislike Madonna as a person, Beyonce is nowhere near to taking that crown, no matter how much Madonna has sucked recently.

Beyonce is the queen of bad pop music perhaps...but nothing else.

her music is terrible, even if her voice is good.

Her music is terrible?! As if! Get Me Bodied? Single Ladies? If I Were A Boy? Okay, okay, I'll concede that other than those songs it is pretty much a shitfield but it's fun playing the part of one of her pressed stans.

//gets back into character

Shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about you're just a jealous hater!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have spilled a few loads to that NBC performance... Beyonce in skintight spandex is just too much for me to take. I even downloaded the HD version to see her bod in better definition! lol!!!

I think that the hoax version was KILLER and looked spot on... I was bewildered because I have seen the actual clip a few times and never noticed any tone deaf singing. Are the Britney Spears "bad live vocal" feed videos hoaxes as well?

On a side note, Beyonce has one of the largest camel toes this side of Christina Milian. She truly has a pelvis with which to birth a future NFL linebacker. I bet that she could take an 8 inch girth easily.

I would absolutely LOVE to see Shorty Mac ream her out! :tongue: