Beyond Beautiful Model,RYAN LEBAR.Shows his......

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
High end Fashion model Ryan Lebar shows off his sexy business.Can you look at this mans ass and NOT have a filthy thought?:tongue:
He looks like he has a nice fat one on him,Thoughts??

Ryan was the winner of Canadas next top cover guy.He has gone on to model for,Rock and Republik,energie,Diesel,Sobe soft drinks.

Attachments

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh this is one hunk of a man! GREAT find Jason! now....got any pics of his weiner hehe
Unabear.Check out pic 15 you can see a glimpse of his man candy.I searched hign n low,cant find c*ck shots on him.Anyone have a c*ck shot of him PLEASE post,lol:tongue:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I might see a weiner in pic 15.....this man has one of the most beautiful bodies I've seen in awhile.....nice ass!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thanks Chrizzian, sometimes NOT showing it makes ya wonder that much more.......damn......makes him all the more "I gotta have him!!"

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there nice shots but do you have any celebrity endowments? Just sayin. Seems this section is getting away from it's original intent. which is celebrities. And thats certainly not pointing you out Jason at least you contribute pics with you posts and not just requests like most people that start threads in this section.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there nice shots but do you have any celebrity endowments? Just sayin. Seems this section is getting away from it's original intent. which is celebrities. And thats certainly not pointing you out Jason at least you contribute pics with you posts and not just requests like most people that start threads in this section.

Well since he was on a show in canada and had modeled for top designers,I thought he fit in this section.I try and post pics of models etc.I dont think its much different than all the u.k. football players/And those dont get any flack.Doing my best,lol.Peace