Beyond female physical stereotypes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by aloopdoop, Dec 7, 2007.

1. aloopdoop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm an italian guy and here (but I think in the whole "western civilization") almost every girl wants to look like the girls you see on tv or in magazines, and men too want their girls to be like pin-ups or playboy bunnies.

I like beautiful girls myself, of course, but one of the best fuck I had was with a very obese lady (about 150 kg/280 punds) who was very wild and erotic to my surprise.
    To be honest, I didn't really want her (there was the stereotype of the ugly fat lady stopping me even if she was really cute), but after some drinking I tought...why not?

It was just sex, not love, but I really enjoyed being with her.

Has anyone been with a girl who isn't the perfect stereotyped gorgeous girl?
    Very tall or very small girls, fat, masculine or even bodybuilder girls and so on?

I'm just curious :)

ciao

aloopdoop

2. CJR

CJR
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    ho sempre preferito una sega a una brutta figa

(ehi, questa non gliela traduciamo :)

4. aloopdoop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ahah...OK :)

but she was cute, just really really fat (poor girl).

5. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    you're right, fat doesn't means ugly.
    cute and fat... why not?

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know a girl, I have not been with her we are just friends
    not even good friends really
    but anyway, she is a mother, so she has stretch marks and everything the whole deal that comes along with that
    on top of that she has some teeth where they are not 'bad' but she could have used braces as a child
    but, there is just something about this girl that everyone that knows her agrees she is attractive
    I think that physically she is above average looking, but she is so confident and comfortable with herself that people are attracted to her
    I mean, I think she's hot as hell
    but I can see where other people would not list her that highly
    but to me she's a total hot chick

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I don't want to look like someone on tv. I want to be me.. there's no way you'd catch me copying someones hair do, or buying anything suggested in a magazine. I'm me and if people don't like that I don't give a shit about what's in then screw them. I dress in a way that makes me feel beautiful and sexy... not what paris hilton thinks is hot.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

When all is said and done. Its whats in someones heart that really matters. She sounds wonderfull. You are a lucky man indeed.

9. B_howlfox

B_howlfox New Member

Albums:
    I know heart and personality go a long way... but chubby women drive me wild! The curves and the confidence blow my mind. :)

10. D_Marvin Meatthistle

Shame more women don't think like you! I don't understand the obsession with "celebrity" and wanting to be like Page 3 girls / one of the "WAGs" (I hate the fact they are famous for doing sweet FA!) etc etc. Maybe its because the voice that screams loudest is that men want slim women with big boobs that we have developed this obsession with trying to be something or someone else. Personally, I find all kinds of women attractive regardless of height, weight, hair colour etc the important thing to me is that people be confident and happy with who they are, not strive to be kate moss.

11. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    Yes I was with a larger lady once, not so much fat, more "well built" if ya get me - I was abroad, had had a few drinks and my friends left me to fend for my drunken self

long story short, it was actually quite great:)

12. raraa

raraa New Member

fat flirty and concfident women are OK with me, its the self-conscious ones that I hate.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

That's the thing. Really I think that if you don't like your self image... then change it, be it surgery, diet, or makeup and whatnot. If you don't like something it's up to you to change it.

14. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you 100%, I dress in what makes me feel beautiful, confident and sexy...I dress for my body and not what fashion dictates and I don't even own a pair of jeans! My hair is curly, soft ringlets or very wavy like beach hair depending on the weather and shampoo...I don't want to try to flat iron it...I like it the way it is even though it can look messy, but I think that just looks sexy because I hate perfect hair...whose idea of perfection is that anyway? Certainly not mine...I buy and wear and dress how I see...who would want to look like Paris Hilton anyway, or half the other skinny half starved socialites and celebrities...not me, I'd rather look like me.

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I really enjoy the straightened look. I have that was supposed to be poker straight but at puberty went something wavy. So I straighten my hair on occasions.

16. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm glad it looks good on you...on me a whole other story and it is not a pretty one either! It just looks fried...and that is even when a professional does it with one of those expensive professional irons!:eek: I just prefer to look natural and I have found for me that is what I am most comfortable wearing.

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol you missed the part where her and I arn't together

Draft saved Draft deleted